Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support I don't understand CSS (and I want a cute profile background)

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/14 03:45:09 )
Should they keep it on display...

I tried using a CSS generator and it uh
didn't work :')

help?

Or redecorate?

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/14 05:16:29 )

This is the thread I used to do my profile:
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/178

I used the provided color-coded template and went from there. I did have to look up how to do a few things on Google though, like my repeating rainbow comments. I still don't know how to do anything more complicated than that though.

Also, that guide is from before the Equipped Items section was added to the profiles, so here's my code for that section if it helps at all:
.voltie_equipped_items {background: #262626 !important; border: 1px solid #a7f4f4 !important;}
.voltie_equipped_items:hover {background: #262626 !important; border: 1px solid #a7f4f4 !important; animation: glowvoltieequippeditems 0.5s 1 normal forwards !important;}
@keyframes glowvoltieequippeditems {
from {box-shadow: 0 0 4px -4px #a7f4f4;}
to {box-shadow: 0 0 4px 4px #a7f4f4;}
}
.voltie_equipped_items h3 {background: #262626 !important; color: #fff !important; text-transform: capitalize;}
.equipped-item-poses .equipped-item {background: rgb(38 38 38 / 100%) !important; border: 1px solid #a7f4f4 !important; border-radius: 5px;} .equipped-item:hover {background: rgb(167 244 244 / 100%) !important; border: 1px solid #a7f4f4 !important; border-radius: 5px; height: 42px !important; width: 42px !important;}
.equipped-item-poses {border: none;}

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 01:35:07 )
Me either. I'm not too familiar with CSS since I don't know how to customize :vanora_sweat:

@starlight: Hi there ^^ Is it okay if I use your code for personal use? (It's okay if you don't have to, I understand.)

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 02:05:18 )

@ChiffonOrange: Like taking the code from my profile and using it as a base to edit from? I used the one in the guide I listed as a base, so I don't see why not. Some parts might be messy though. I don't remember if I labeled it all very well aside from the things that were labeled from the base code in the guide. Might be useful for alternating colors in the comment section though if you want that. Also every section has different colors for things since I did a rainbow theme, so that might be annoying to change all of those. Or do you just mean the equipped items code? I posted that one specifically because it isn't in that guide to help anyone who needs it, although the colors might not fit whatever you want for your profile, so you'd probably need to tweak those

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 02:17:02 )
@starlight: Yep. *nods* And I see, oh only the sections before the equipped items code; sorry if I didn't explained it well. I see. That's alright, I don't mind the colours of said code not being able to fit whatever colour theme since it's only a small matter.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.