Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Taking requests!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 09:12:46 )
1 SLOT OPEN - Current requests: ghost, CooperationIsKey - Thank you for your consideration!
Please ping me!
Yo,
Been wanting to practice digital sketching again! Give me a reference of an OC, avatar, or other character and I'll see what I can do :)
I mainly draw men but can absolutely do more than that

Please excuse any sort of wait; I work 12 hour overnights and am very limited on time
I'll only be taking a few requests at a time. Can create a ping list if things get busy
Thank you!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 09:21:13 )
Gonna be posting some stuff I'm working on. Get a feel of how I draw :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 09:21:53 )
Gesture swishes

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 12:40:44 )
Should they keep it on display...
>:D ok!

One of the many versions of my online persona! The top is a vest, just has a white t-shirt under it! Have fun!
Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 15:13:58 )

@Amber Lynne: I don’t know if you saw this thread.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 15:36:47 )
i gotta lotta men so if anyone here interests you ;'3c

getting back into digital art is always fun tho orz struggling with that right now myself, took a big break and my hand's like 'hhh??'

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 02:51:43 )
Max and ghost, I see you!
Currently at work but I'll try to bust these out when I get home. Thank you for the interest :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 18:51:32 )
@MaxIsConfused: Working on yours! not done yet but a wip!
you listed in your bio that you like vocaloid, so i tried to get that "turn up the music!" vibe in it lol
we'll see how it looks in the next draft!

ghost, you're next!!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 20:26:54 )

Hey, you made the thread, cool! I'd love it if you'd consider one of my kids when you get time!

Maybe my web mascot aka "virtual Key"? (there's a whole wardrobe idea section on their profile if you want to change up their outfit.)

Or if you'd prefer a more dude-ly dude (Key's/I'm nonbinary 🤷‍♂) or simply something maybe a little more interesting, there's my recently adopted monster man, Aric? He's 24, prefers dudes, and is into loud Y2K fashions and belts/harnesses (which he incorporates into all his outfits). He doesn't have a wardrobe for ideas yet, but funky textures (faux fur, satin, that weird velvety stuff we wore in the oughties) and funky patterns/colors (especially cow print and/or orange flames) are big for him.

If neither of those interest you I've got a whole bunch more you're welcome to go through for inspiration!

Thank you so much for consideration and your preciously limited time!

Please ping me!

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 19:24:59 )
McMoney:
@MaxIsConfused: Working on yours! not done yet but a wip!
you listed in your bio that you like vocaloid, so i tried to get that "turn up the music!" vibe in it lol
we'll see how it looks in the next draft!

ghost, you're next!!

holy wow--- I'm so excited for the final product!!! :D
Or redecorate?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 11:18:30 )
@MaxIsConfused: Gonna call it done here, hope you enjoy. Had a lot of fun working on it, especially the pose. I haven't colored digitally in ages, so tysm for the practice :)
Thank you for your patience, as well!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 11:22:37 )
ghost is up next, very excited
it's my weekend and i'm ready to chill hardcore. hope everyone is having a great night :)

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 13:06:05 )

McMoney:
@MaxIsConfused: Gonna call it done here, hope you enjoy. Had a lot of fun working on it, especially the pose. I haven't colored digitally in ages, so tysm for the practice :)
Thank you for your patience, as well!

PLEASE OMG THAT'S SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Or redecorate?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 13:39:35 )
@MaxIsConfused: SO happy you like it lol. These are all gonna be experimental pieces, so tysm for taking the first spot!
It was great practice, learned a lot about my digital work flow and how i wanna move forward tbh

Also, feel free to make more requests as the thread opens, if you feel like! or be put on a ping list for when it does, i'd love to draw more :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 13:41:52 )

i'm drunk and here's kaiman lol. anyone watch/read dorohedoro? one of my fave shows

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 13:45:43 )
@ghost: gotta say, i'm a HUGE fan of your work, dude. your characters' personalities are right up my alley and your art style is hella dope. was super excited to see you post here
expect more fan art in the future lol. for now, i'm drawing mikhail :)

think i found a brush i like more for roughs and sketches so, we'll see!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 17:41:02 )
sorry for the delay I've been a little busy

but first of all thank you so much?? that really means a lot and I really appreciate it! o':

SECOND I LOVE IT he looks so good, you captured his energy so well HAHA THANK YOU
later.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/13 03:12:54 )
@ghost: An update! I'm still working on these, just soooo slowly :')

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.