Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Star's Memory Jar

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 20:32:11 )

2/22/2018
February, 22, 2018

Well they finally made an appointment for my leg operation, its the fourteenth of March. they'll be going in to close up a bunch of side veins, to help it heal, and then sending me on home. apparently its a small hole and considering i already have two of the things on that leg, whats one more to take care of?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 06:25:21 )
3/3/2018
March 3,2018

Well today I made my First Mule th is would be her, HoneyBee 'nods' she's named after a character i made to rp with a friend, she tends to be a honey blond, honey eye'd character. might ahve to do a character thread for her or something do bits and peices of stories dunno.

Mule of star2000shadow

Quest | Memory Jar |

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:27:56 )

3/9/2018
March 9, 2018

Well I'm home from the hospital, went in three days ago for a leg infection, I will state again, Hospitals are boring. very very boring. leg still hurts but no where near how bad. and i might be on here spottily cause i gotta keep it up most of the day again but still.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 01:07:32 )

5/10/2018
May 10, 2019

When You Believe - The Prince Of Egypt played on Youtube, one of a few of my favorite songs, i think I'll have to make a music journal maybe. dunno. might jsut keep to putting them in here. I've also been working on the event and since last wensday recovering from a small operation to close one of my problem veins. it ached allt he way up to yesterday but it seems to be doign better, or at least better enough that some IBProfuen helped.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:53:54 )

5/17/2018
May 17,2018

Star went to the ER yesterday to get her ankle looked at, they took a X-ray of it as well as an ultrasound to make sure id idnt' ahve a blood clot, I could of told them it wans't a blood clot, it was an infection in my ankle, but i didn't argue. they did eventually figure that out and give me anti biotics and some pain meds. not many but just enough to let me get through this week until the anti infection pills beat hte infection back enough that its not killing my heel slash ankle.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 01:38:09 )

LOCK OR DELATE OR CLOSE apparently we're not allowed journal threads.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.