Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing For Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 07:37:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Zeke did as she said and stayed back, before shaking his head.

"I was sent here by Dr. Edwards." he told her.

"We got word that you were grievously injured." he went on.

He then sent a text to Angela.

You were right, she IS in bad shape. he sent.

And she's not letting ANYONE touch her. he then added.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 07:39:39 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Of course not. From what I know of her, she doesn't like physical contact if she can avoid it because of her ability. Angela responded with a few seconds later.

"Of course." The woman stated.

"I'll recover. I always heal." She then said.

"This, sure as shit, won't be the one time I don't." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 08:00:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Ah... right..." Zeke mumbled.

"Um... well, Agent Sharp essentially got a vision seeing that you weren't doing well, told Dr. Edwards, who then told me, and sent me to check up on you." he explained to her further.

"So... yeah." he went on.

"You look like someone REALLY gave you the business end of a raw deal." he then commented.

"But... I mean, if you're confident you'll come back from this..." he added, trailing off a little at the end.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 08:02:36 )

"I always do." She told him.

"And yeah. I did. But you can assure the bossman that I didn't spill the beans." She added.

"Chances are he's worried about that, anyway."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 08:23:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke was silent, before biting his lip.

"...and he feels guilty about that, I think." he told her.

"Listen, I'll be blunt." he then said.

"You don't want anyone near you right now. And it's fine." he said further.

"However... would you have any objections to Agent Sharp... 'helping' your recovery?" he asked her.

"Simply because... well... yeah, you really did him a solid, to understate it massively."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 08:56:01 )

"Mana can definitely be used." She answered.

"I just refuse traditional methods, due to the fact that I can't be touched." She added before wincing, drastically.

"Ah, ow. I feel like I can barely breathe..."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 21:47:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke nodded and sent a text to Angela.

Hey, she has no objections to the boss 'helping' along her recovery. he sent.

She just doesn't want anyone touching her. Also, she said she feels like she can barely breathe. he added.

"Well, hopefully we can fix that." he told her.

"Without... the risks that come with traditional methods for you..."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 22:06:21 )

On it. Angela sent back before heading off toward where she last saw him, the room he'd awoken in.

"Knock knock." She said before poking her head into the room.

"You two dong all right?" She asked, her voice curious, and maybe a bit concerned.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 22:27:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Just as she said what she did, she noticed that Hal was walking towards the door, and Arryn was laying on the floor.

"We're both fine." Hal responded.

"I have my mana back, and Arryn is letting her body recover from the sudden withdrawal of said mana." he told her.

"She'll be up and about in 5 minutes or so." he then said. "Should be, anyway." he clarified.

"Regardless, I need to get back to the office and possibly check on Miki." he finished, with Angela being able to hear the concern in his voice for his friend.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 22:34:03 )

"On that note." Angela said as she stepped inside, seeking the privacy the room granted.

"I wish for Miki Vierayen's injuries to be healed." She told him honestly.

"Zeke got back to me, she's in rough shape and finding it hard to breathe. I know that having a hands on approach to helping her is usually a bad idea, so... I figured this was far more effective."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 22:55:42 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal was silent for a moment, before smiling.

"Of course." he replied, lifting a hand. "It's the least I can do." he reasoned.

"Granted." he then said, snapping his fingers.

At that moment, back in Miki's home, just as Zeke was wondering when it would happen, he saw a faint light purple glow around Miki. Miki could see it as well if she were to look at her body, but the biggest thing was the warmth she felt washing her over.

She then felt the pain in her body start to subside considerably, breathing became painless and easy once more, and just overall, she felt like the brutal attack she had suffered hadn't happened at all. There was still some residual soreness, but she could ignore it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 23:02:00 )

"Hal is a fucking lifesaver." Miki commented as she was able to properly take a full breath again. It had been too long, she was sure.

"Because holy shit that was hell." she added. "Now I need to explain to my boss why I haven't been in for a week or so."

"That's going to be fun."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 23:23:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke crossed his arms for a moment, thinking about it.

"Well-" he started to say, before she got a text from Hal.

Do hope that worked. it read, before another went through.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Anything at all. it said.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 23:25:11 )

"Well? Well what?" Miki asked, her voice curious.

"I'm not looking forward to it, but I know it's something I need to do." She continued as she got to her feet.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a shower, get changed, and go see if my boss is in."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 23:57:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"I don't know what I was going to say, admittedly." Zeke said.

"Lost my train of thought. But as you said, he's a miracle worker. Maybe he can help with this whole boss problem?" he shrugged.

- - -

Ty's eyes suddenly popped open, and he quickly rose to a sitting position.

"Ah!" he exclaimed lightly, before looking around and finding himself in his own bedroom, in his home.

"...wha...?" he mumbled, quickly getting out of the bed. He still needed to find and help Lunet, after all. But he suddenly stopped when a pleasant aroma reached his nose, wafting in from the open door to his room.

"...okaaaaay..." he muttered, brushing himself off a little, and making his way slowly towards the kitchen, where the smell was coming from.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 00:04:33 )

As he neared the kitchen, he knew what he could smell.

Waffles. Maybe pancakes, but he hoped waffles.

And bacon. The sizzling was an implication of there beign a lot done, as well. As he reached the main floor and looked to the kitchen, he saw the teal haired young woman reaching for something that was out of her reach in the cupboards.

"Oh come on..." She muttered, trying to reach for it, and failing.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 00:24:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty just sighed heavily, but silently, before smirking slightly, and making his way over.

"Let me get that for you." he said as he started to walk.

"What are you aiming to reach?" he asked.

He looked at the general are where she was reaching, and saw it could be any number of things. So he wanted to make sure.

"Also, all this smells heavenly." he complimented her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 00:27:23 )

"You... weren't supposed to wake up until I brought the tray up to you." She told him, telling him what she was reaching for. The tray that they had, that was made for eating in bed. It was rarely used, but she figured she'd use it thistime.

"Sorry." She added with a heavy sigh.

"I didn't mean to wake you like that." She continued before pausing.

"... but... now that you're up, I have a question,." She then said as she turned to face him, leaning against the counter.

"..... Is there any chance you and I can actually... make a relationship work?" She asked.

"I love you, Ty. Have for a very long while, and I know I'm younger than you - by a lot - but... well, were not so different now, either."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 00:49:10 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty chuckled a little at her apologising, but then paused when she asked her question. Almost froze. He was silent and still for about 5 seconds, before looked at her with... a mixed expression.

"I..." he stammered.

"I admit, even though I took you in, I never saw you as a daughter." he admitted. "It's one of the reasons I didn't have you take my last name. Or, rather, didn't force it on you, or have it legally changed." he explained. "Not that I didn't love you. Or don't love you. Or cared and care about you." he then stressed. "Because I do. The moment you became an adult, I realised that I was falling for you." he said further.

"...but... even with you being a mage, your lifespan was finite. Mine wasn't. I'll live on. Always. Watching many of the people I care about die off, leaving me." he then mumbled quietly. "I noticed the subtle hints you were dropping about wanting more from me... or more for us... but I always acted like I didn't see them, or was too oblivious. In reality, I was ignoring them... because I didn't want to lose you like that, when the time came for you to leave me." he told her.

"...and what you say means my worried were confirmed. That cult I failed to save you from this time created that cursed Pit, and threw you in it." he continued, sighing heavily now.

"Though... I can't say I 100% object to this outcome." he revealed.

"Already, I want to answer 'yes' to your question." he told her.

"So I will. Yes. Yes, I DO think we can make a relationship work." he answered. "And I want to seriously try now." he finished.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 00:55:19 )

She just laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, I getcha." She assured him.

"However, it's always better to love and lose, than never love at all." She told him. It was something that wasn't too surprising, as it was something that she'd told him in the past. She'd lost friends, pets, over the years, and they hurt, but... it was better to have loved them in the first place, than to have never experienced that.

"And yes, they threw me in. Yes I'm going to be probably dealing with sleepless nights for the foreseeable future, but so long as I have you to spend my time with, I think I'll be all right." She paused a moment before chuckling as she stepped up to him. She pulled him down to her level and just gave him a kiss, as if to seal the deal.

This was leading to a very different life, but at least neither were alone anymore.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.