Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests The Alchemist's Quest - making awesome avatars with commons

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 19:58:08 )

@Alchemists Fire: I totally agree climate change is real and it's here and we need to do something about it. We can't have this be the coolest summer we have ever lived through for the rest of our lives. And then what about all the flooding, wildfires, and hurricanes because of climate change. We can't have disaster after disaster. Pretty much everyone has extreme climate related stress and horrible experiences now. It's no longer just some people.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 17:36:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I miss our mild summers so much, now I live in fear of +36 C days
It's bad enough how stupid hot it gets, doesn't help that I react really badly to too much sun exposure (learned on a trip in summer 2017 that I end up breaking out in hives if I get too much sun....being itchy and hot is the literal worst)

Flooding, wildfires, hurricanes, not to mention the glaciers melting and receding faster than ever and what it's doing to the arctic... the number of species we're going to lose....

And the other thing that's so hard is the feeling of "what difference can one individual really make"... Corporations really need to step up

Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 00:18:29 )

@Alchemists Fire: That's really awful. I've gotten heat rash a few times. Best thing to do is a cold shower. (If you can get it cold)
Yup and today I saw that there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that caught on fire. It's out now, but boy, that made me angry.
Corporations need to step up and if they don't they should be fined and get in trouble. I do what I can as an individual. I don't own a car, a use my bike, public transportation or walk. I try not to eat meat. Maybe a few times a week if that. But it's not enough.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 04:17:01 )
Good grief, and then I proceed to disappear for 3 months...bad me! I must post for quest items!
Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 22:29:10 )
Watching the new Sandman series, kinda want to make an avatar of him now
Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 06:50:54 )
This wishlist just keeps getting longer and longer all the time xDD
Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 17:31:42 )
And the list keeps growing and growing and growing xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/22 08:30:43 )
Guess who's back and is gonna be updating this with a ridiculous number of things xDDD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/6 18:44:09 )
Little bumparoo - got so much of my wishlist knocked out thanks to Aesyn, I'm in awe
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.