Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests The Alchemist's Quest - making awesome avatars with commons

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 07:52:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Must haves and nice to haves would be smart, and maybe take the feeling of pressure off a bit =)
Thank you for a great idea!!

I finally finished going through the item museum and listing everything that I can see myself using even one pose of. Definitely going to have to go through everything again, I can't believe how long my list is now...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 20:56:17 )

@Alchemists Fire: No problem. ^^ You could even do like Big need! Really want! And nice to have.

Wow that sounds like a really long list lol

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 07:28:21 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds like an even better idea!
Or maybe even "Big need, want multiples", Really want, nice to have =)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 16:05:44 )

@Alchemists Fire: Oh that's a good idea too.
I accepted the trade on my end. ^^

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 18:47:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much! I got the "Catching Stars" item from it, it's really cute ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 18:49:01 )

@Alchemists Fire: Yay that's great! That's a really cute item!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 19:24:19 )
@Totalanimefan: It is! I can't wait to use the background ^^
I also really wanna post actively so I can earn enough Volts to buy another orb. There was another item that looked really cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 19:48:29 )

@Alchemists Fire: Which one was that? ^^

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 20:26:12 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't remember the name of it now, and I don't know if any of them are listed anywhere
It looked like a bow with a silver or white star, and was one of the rarer items (6.25%)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 20:47:03 )

@Alchemists Fire: Oh I know which one you are talking about. I can't think of what it's called either. Luckily that one isn't that rare because it's also in one of the other ohm orbs as a common item.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 22:20:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, well that's nice to know! The current orb items haven't been added to the museum yet, so I don't know how to look at what they are

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 22:43:19 )

@Alchemists Fire: You could look at the latest orb annoucement. I think they have the poses there?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 07:06:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh yay, it was in the announcement! Thank you! I guess I just glazed over the preview before, or kinda ignored it because it wasn't multiple poses or something.

The one I was hoping for I think is called Transformagical (which I totally misread as Transformlogical). I might buy another couple orbs and see what I get! I also kinda want that Unique White Knight ponytail

...I bought the Stargazer orb and got a 2nd Catching Stars...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 17:57:43 )

@Alchemists Fire: Last orb season I opened a lot of common orbs, but I got 11(!) of the same common recolor and I was like, why? lol
I sent you two that I had extras of.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 10:48:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww, thank you so much!!
Good grief, 11 of the same common recolour, which one was it?

I definitely need to get to work on earning Volts more actively, I found 3 threads in the exchange that all have a whole bunch of items that're on my wishlist xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 14:42:57 )

@Alchemists Fire: it was the White Knight Bangs and I was like why universe? Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 14:43:29 )

Yeah get to posting more. Maybe there are some hangouts you could post in ^^

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 08:41:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Oof, 11 of the bangs >_< they're not even something you can use multiple poses of, that sucks
I hope you're able to sell or donate them to people that want them ^^

I haven't posted in like a week because of the heat T_T Must find people to post with more regularly! haha

Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 17:05:29 )

@Alchemists Fire: Haha thanks. I have been donating them to other users. Either people who have it on their wishlist or newbies that don't have any items yet. ^^ I wasn't able to sell any of them lol. They are a pretty common item.

Do you live in the Pacific Northwest? It was soo hot there this week. I live on the east coast of the US and there was a heat wave here too. But it was like 95 not 115.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 18:16:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, that's perfect ^^ Sounds like a great way to share the extras

Technically I do, but not in the US part of it. I live fairly close to the BC/Washington border. It was awful, do not want.
If this doesn't prove that global warming is a thing, I dunno what will. We hit the 40 C range, which we NEVER do D:
One town even hit like 49 C...and now there's forest fires all over the place D:

Maple

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.