Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat well that was depressing moment in life

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 22:52:34 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I was playing D&D on roll 20 finally found a group that was great all around ... after one bad night and several buttons being pushed one member left our sever to create some space and talk things out.... well after we all aired things and I thought were having the rest of the day as a breather... the leader left the sever then two more left the sever..... i thought we mending things as a group..... guess I'm wrong.... and I just lost all my D&D games......
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/9 13:55:03 )
Ugh, thats awful. I lost my main D&D group thanks to covid (I think?) but a best friend and her husband started a new one up with me and my husband. I'm sure you'll find another good group to play with. I know that doesn't take away the loss of the time and energy you put in, but its something to look forward to. I'd D&D with you online somehow, but I'm no DM, and those are kind of a necessity.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 11:57:43 )
Oof, that really sucks.

I had some drama surrounding a D&D group in December, and I'd only just joined the group. So that didn't last long, and I haven't really spoken to any of the folks since then...
Thankfully, I found another group to join that has been AWESOME, and I'm anticipating a really cool one-shot in the next few weeks (we have session 0 on Monday!!). I'm having trouble settling on a character for the one-shot, which is bugging me. I usually don't have this much trouble with D&D characters
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.