Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Curtain Call

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 08:24:07 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

She saw him. Standing on the stage. He seemed to not notice she was there, or hear her, and just continued to stand there absently and almost ominously, as she slowly approached. She then saw the pendant in his hand, which slipped through his fingers and fell to the stage, shattering and dissipating when it smacked against it.

She was silent as she approached, anxious about how much fainter his mana signature was.

"...Ash...?" she said when she got even closer.

That's when he slowly turned his head and looked at her, and she could see that her was a GHASTLY pale, with almost black bags under his sunken eyes. His mana felt to be weaker than her grandmother's, but not by a considerable amount.

But still, this was a jarring sight, to see her brother look and feel THIS weak. For his standards, anyway.

"...heya." he greeted her with a smile, his voice hoarse and strained.

"Everyone back?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 11:04:04 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Kaia made her way up to her cousin with a sigh.

"Yeah. Yeah everyone is." She said as she handed him a bottle of water.

"Here. Got this from Kiah, it's got a mix of infernal and celestial mana water for some mana regen." She said.

"Also, you should sit. Let your mana at least try and regen a bit."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 21:44:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...cool." Ash responded.

"Looks like the dweller kept their word." he said, looking around.

He then looked at the bottle of water before accepting it, opening it, and chugging it faster than she'd ever seen anyone drink something before. It was gone in a matter of a few seconds.

"...sitting's good." he then said, before promptly collapsing to his ass, and falling onto his back.

"I don't think I've felt THIS bad since back in the days of Vanessa's lab." he commented, not even having the energy to put venom into her name.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 22:34:23 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"The main thing though, is that you're alive and can still talk and shit." Kaia commented as she took a seat next to him.

"You ok? Aside from the mana drain." She asked, her voice curiou.

"Or is there something else that they did, that isn't good?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 22:57:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just laughed lightly.

"I'll be good." he said.

"Worst thing is that I've been knocked down a peg or two in terms of mana I have. Or three. Or four. Or five." he went on.

"Well, Kaia, I think I'm going to pass out now." he then told her.

"I trust you to take care of me and do whatever you feel is best." he finished, before smiling again, and closing his eyes, falling unconscious.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.