Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Event Couture Avatar Contest - Winner PoeticTorment

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:53:30 )

Welcome – You are here
What is this?
Sponsor
Rules
Contest Brackets
Contest Entries
Prizes
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:53:49 )

Welcome
What is this? – You are here
Sponsor
Rules
Contest Brackets
Contest Entries
Prizes
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

Hello! Welcome to a special edition of Common Couture- or rather in this case its Event Couture! This thread is dedicated to hosting an avatar contest that focuses on the new event items rather than a theme. This is an entirely user run event and is not associated with avatar of the week. This differs from my other contest in that it's not just a one and done. Depending on the number of entries I will have to break the avatars up into brackets before having a final elimination! Rounds of up to ten, with the top winners from each being enter into a final avatar off! Exact number of rounds are TBD according to the amount of entries. Please see the rules for more information!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:53:58 )

Welcome
What is this?
Sponsor – You are here
Rules
Contest Brackets
Contest Entries
Prizes
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

Before I go into the rules I want to take the time to have a word from our sponsor. That sponsor is me and my other avatar contest Common Couture. It's roughly a monthly/bimonthly event that I host with free prizes! All you have to do is wear the common item required for the contest and submit an entry! Super easy! For more information please take a look at the thread. There is currently not a contest running as I am hosting this one.

If you would like to be notified of my other future contests you're welcome to join Ping Pals you can let me know here or on that thread :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:54:05 )

Welcome
What is this?
Sponsor
Rules – You are here
Contest Brackets
Contest Entries
Prizes
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

1. No mule accounts! Only one entry per person.
2. Normally you would be required to wear a common item, however this time around you will be required to wear a total of two event items this event. The items you wear are your choice as long as they are from this current event. You are required to gather the items yourself, as they will not be provided to you.
3. Please ping me when you enter and post your avatar in your post with the image hosted somewhere else to make my life easier. You are required to list which two items from this 2021 event you are using.
4. Once you submit your entry you cannot change it so its up to you if you want to sneak in and get the first entry possible or wait until more items come out. Entry closes before all the items are released due to time constraints IRL for me.
5. If we only have 10 entries there will not be a bracket voting style, just one and done in a new thread, however if we have more than 10 then there will be several rounds.
Example:
1-10 entries - One round of voting
10-20 Entries- Three rounds of voting. Two rounds of elimination with the top five winners in a final round.
20-30 Entries- Four rounds. Three elimination with top 3 winners from each in a final round.

6. There needs to be at least 5 participants for the contest to be held. Final entries are due April 25th EOD Voltra time – You can start submitting now, or wait until new items come out its your choice. The due date is earlier to give time for voting when the forms are still open as well. It’s recommended you wait until you’re happy with your avi or until the items are all out.
7. Whoever has the most votes in the end will be crowded the winner and get the grand prize. However- there will be a prize for the top winner of the elimination round.
8. I reserve the right to add or remove rules as needed
9. You have one week from when my mule Couture sends the trade for your prize to accept or the prize will be rolled over into the next round of the contest. There are exceptions if you inform me ahead that you are moving/out of town/excreta.
10. Feel free to chat here :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:54:10 )

Welcome
What is this?
Sponsor
Rules
Contest Brackets – You are here
Contest Entries
Prizes
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

None at the moment will depend on the entries. Dates will depend on how fast the event items are released as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:54:16 )

Welcome
What is this?
Sponsor
Rules
Contest Brackets
Contest Entries – You are here
Prizes
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

1. KDA Drew
2. Starlight
3. PoeticTorment
4. Vixen
5. star2000shadow
6. dragoness129
7. NixieFae
8. Wildfire

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:54:33 )

Welcome
What is this?
Sponsor
Rules
Contest Brackets
Contest Entries
Prizes – You are here
Donations
Reserved
Reserved

•If there are brackets the person who is first in each round will receive 100 ohms. This does not apply to the final round.
•If we get more than 20 entries, I will give away a Devil’s Food Cake via a random number generator. The prize will go to those who enter the contest only.
•A event bundle will be raffled off to all those who enter as well once the bundle is released and the contest is over.
•Currently the grand prize winner will receive both March Crate items.
•There is a possibility to host more raffles and prizes as the event goes on and if there is chatting in the thread. If you wish to donate items to the cause, please send a trade to Couture titled Donations.
•Anyone who posts in this thread pings me and includes a pun will be entered to win a secret bonus prize

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:56:59 )

Donations received:
None

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:57:06 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:57:12 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:57:20 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:15:02 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:15:09 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:15:15 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:16:23 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

WILL The ping Pal pings work this time?

The world will never know.

@Ruby: Ping Ping
@star2000shadow: Ping Ping
@dragoness129: Ping Ping
@Starlight: Ping Ping
@GoblinsAndTea: Ping Ping
@Merynia: Ping Ping
@Wildfire: Ping Ping
@Zuzu: Ping Ping
@KDA Drew: Ping Ping
@NixieFae: Ping Ping

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:51:41 )

Oh sounds fun! Thank you for the ping :)

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 02:20:15 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ohh the avi contest i was hoping for 'squees' I am all set and rarian to go. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 13:19:19 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I do 100% recommend waiting until more items come out, but I just wanted to let yall know its happening and due dates early :)

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:26:41 )
@Fading Kings: Ping worked :3
As always, this could be fun <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:01:37 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Fading Kings: Ping worked!!! :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.