Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Sugar, Salt, Pepper and everything odd

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:26:56 )
*pops in* Henlo. I decided to make a thread mainly just for chatting and perhaps collecting sugar cubes.

Feel free to drop by if you want to

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:32:35 )

*pops in*

Hello, how's everything going tonight? :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:34:29 )
Hi there *waves* I'm alright. Just viewing forums and about to play jigsaw puzzle (well, in easy mode since I suck at jigsaw) on Voltra.

How about you? I hope you're doing fine today (almost forgot to mention it's still morning but almost going to be afternoon for me today. ^^; )

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:37:18 )

I'm currently working on a jigsaw puzzle myself. I'm trying it on the hard setting and I think I bit off more than I can chew. I was intending on going to bed soon, but now I'm determined to finish this hahaha xD Where are you from? :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:40:24 )
Ooh I see. I tried the hard setting once, then I decided to give up since my brain can't even handle so many puzzles laying around lol; And hope you finish it soon, I believe in you :3

I'm from Malaysia, what about you? :o

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:53:56 )

All of the pieces lying around are overwhelming, but it's coming together. :3 Have you finished yet? And I'm from the US. It's almost 11pm here in my state.

Do you have any plans for your day? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:56:50 )
Mmhmm. *nods* And yes, I've finished the puzzle although I chose easy difficulty instead. >.>;;

And I see, hope you get lots of sleep soon. Hmmm......I'm currently drawing but I can't tell you what it is 'cause it's supposed to be a secret.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:14:38 )

@Ark: Hello to
@ChiffonOrange: both of
you ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:17:06 )
@totalanimefan: Hey there ^_^ How're you doing?

Btw cute avatar It really suits the event's theme :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:28:52 )

@ChiffonOrange: I'm just chilling and posting here a bit. It's late but not time for bed yet. It's almost midnight for me.
Thank you~ I had made an avatar like this before and saved it, but now I updated it for the event. ^^
How are you?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:29:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Hello! :3 How's it goin?

And ooohhh, a secret drawing I see. Without giving too many details, is it like a commission or something you're doing for fun?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:32:34 )
Totalanimefan, Ah I see. *nods* You're welcome and ooo that's really cool :o
I'm okay. :o

Ark, The latter. I'm mostly doing it for fun since I realised I'm not good at handling commissions (especially if it involves with RLC) :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:38:36 )

@Ark: Hey it's going! I'm really happy to see the new event is up~ Did you see the new shop we got and then today's game~ I played it and it was easy (as it normally is on day one).
@ChiffonOrange: Anything been up with you lately? I feel like it's been a while since we chatted. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:48:29 )
Totalanimefan, Hmmm.... well I'm currently drawing something, it's a secret art for someone. :o And that's okay, I don't mind as I understand real life stuff can be hectic as always.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:51:19 )

@ChiffonOrange: That's cool. ^^ I always like seeing people's art.
Yeah I haven't been working, but I've been looking for a job and I've been taking care of my aging dog too. That's been stressful.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:56:30 )

@ChiffonOrange: That's understandable. :O I'm not good at handling requests or commissions, either. Idk, I find that I become really anxious when someone asks me to do art for them, so to avoid the anxiety I just don't do commissions. What are some things you like to draw? :)

@Totalanimefan: Yep, I saw the new shop :3 It's cute and kind of speaks to my soul since I'm a barista xD Idk how to describe it, but are you talking about the chibi pixelated game? If so, I played it :3 I'm assuming each day there's a new level with new items to collect? This is my first Voltra event so I'm intrigued ~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:58:36 )

Also guys, my medicine is kicking in and I'm starting to feel nauseous, so I think it's a good time to go to bed. ^^; Enjoy the rest of your night, and have a great rest of your day! :)

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:58:52 )
Hi everyone. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 05:03:05 )
Totalanimefan, Ohh I see. *nods* Hope you'll land a better job soon and I see, taking care of an aging dog seems stressful as you have to be aware of its health (I'm not an expert on dog health in general though.)

Ark, Yep that is so true. Not to mention there are people who are kinda fussy/making certain requests that the artists find them uncomfortable or expect free art when it comes to commissions/requests unless it's freebies.
Hmmm..... That's a tricky question. :o I do like to draw fanart, original art (depends on my mood lol) and random characters from my imagination. And have a very good night and sweet dreams

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 05:03:28 )
Juliette, Hi there *waves* How's your day going? :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.