Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [OOC] Dragonlet & Whimsy

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 16:09:14 )
An OOC thread for @littlewhitedragonlet and I.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 16:59:55 )
x
x
x
x
Shasta Inigo

Birthday: 17th August
Birthplace: Tripagahan
Species/Sub-Species: Human
Nationality: Jadean
Short Bio: As the great-grandson of the famed mage, Inigo the Inimitable, Shasta has always felt pressured to perform magic far beyond what he knows to be his capabilities. He spends his days consumed with yearning for stronger magical powers, brooding on ways to strengthen his powers, executing his plans, and failing at them. That's why his skin us sensitive and underexposed for a Jadean; he's stuck in his room poking at his cauldron all day.

Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Grey tinged with green
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 75kg
Birthmark(s): He has many moles, especially on his back, and many more freckles.
Scar(s): He has a scar down the corner of his mouth from a spell gone wrong.
Tattoo(s): None
Piercing(s): He has studs in his ears.
He swathes himself completely to protect his skin, generally with a separate bit of drapery to wind around his head and shade his face. He sports long trails of beads, except when they hinder his convenience; often he charms the beads though his charms don't last long. He can put on amulets and rings on occasion, for similar spell-related purposes, but they're not preferred for his comfortable, loose style of garb.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 20:51:58 )
x
x
x
x
Zylar LeFen

Birthday: 3rd February
Birthplace: Symaria
Species/Sub-Species: feline shapeshifter
Nationality: Tekinnir
Short Bio: Having spent most of his life traveling and selling wares, Zylar decided to settle down and make a steady business out of selling the herbs and trinkets that his family collects. With a much more stable market, the elders of his Pride have also chosen to make a home in the town he settled in, and the rest of the Pride comes and goes as they please. Sometimes, in the harsher seasons, the cubs who are approaching adulthood will help out in the shop to see if they want to settle or keep traveling and bringing back the goods; he won't admit it, but these are his favorite times. The shop is popular, bringing in far more profit than they ever managed to get while selling as they travel, and seeing everyone finally well fed and relaxed is well worth the initial fear of the elders. It wasn't so long ago that shapeshifters were hated and hunted for their parts, but the government outlawed it 100 years ago and the danger has, finally, passed. Still, they try not to shift where anyone can see, and if the towns folk think he has a rather large group of pet cats, it's not hurting anyone.

Hair Color: dirty blond
Eye Color: olive green
Height: 5'5
Weight: 67kg
Birthmark(s): 2 batches on his back that match his feline form
Scar(s): none
Tattoo(s): none
Piercing(s): left eyebrow, left nose stud, 2 under-lip, both ears are heavily pierced

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 21:59:36 )
Fae Says --->

@Whimsy: character posted and first post written!

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:52:38 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Wonderful! I enjoyed reading your post, and I replied to the RP

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 21:16:05 )
Fae Says --->

@Whimsy: I love your post ;A;

sorry, was out of town for 3 days to celebrate my lil bro's 21st bday haha

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 15:23:22 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: OMG thank you for saying you love it that's so sweet of you and I really love your reply post too. I feel so immersed in the RP already this is amazing I'll write out a reply to it tomorrow!
Aww happy birthday to him :violet-celebrate: I hope you had fun! And you don't have to apologise; the reason I like avatar sites as places to RP on is because I and my partners always know that we'll be around on the site, and even if we poof, we'll be back eventually, since we do other things here besides RP/multiple things bring us back, y'know? So it's cool, as long as we know we're around we don't need to tell each other about being away for a few days unless it's a full-on hiatus, and we don't have to apologise for our brief absences either.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 05:34:23 )
Fae Says --->

@Whimsy: yeah! tbh I don't think I've written a reply that long as quickly as it took me since I did a dragonrider RP via email with someone like. 6 years ago? lmao it's gonna be a lot of fun!

we had lots of fun! no one got black out drunk, which was good lol and yeah, I totally get that! I think it's just cause any time someone pings me and I don't respond withing a couple days I feel bad, like the "I ignored a text" feeling, ya know? but that's mostly hold over from having a best friend who mainly used forum sites and discord to get a hold of me for like 3 years lmao

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 17:12:48 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: I've replied to the RP! And like you, I had great fun doing it
I used to be that girl who kept in touch with people on forum sites because I didn't have a phone until I went to college

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 02:09:26 )
Fae Says --->

@Whimsy: hewwo I'm alive, though my homework is valiantly trying to fix that state of being

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.