Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The World without Logos (rp for Kittyzilla and Synth no one else post)

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:00:42 )
The World without Logos
██████████████████████████████████████████

Tell me cool vibration
Live your fantasy
Tell me who, tell me surely, and the name

I'll be stunned, I'll be waiting
Ghosts of horror show, and I don't care
Just say ya love

Oh, down, down, wish it's just a revelation
Take me once, take me to the revolution
Down, down, won't ya hear the vibrations?
Take me home, and I'll look to return

Double the pain
Double the pleasure
Double your fantasy
Trust beauty, just say ya love

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:00:57 )

Hellsing is named after and centered around the Royal Order of Protestant Knights originally led by Abraham Van Helsing. The mission of Hellsing is to search for and destroy the undead and other supernatural forces of evil that threaten the queen and the country. This organization is currently led by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, who inherited the leadership of Hellsing as a child after the death of her father. She witnessed his death which turned her from a once innocent and shy little girl to a tough and deadly force. She is protected by the faithful Hellsing family butler Walter C. Dornez, a deadly foe in his own right, and Alucard, the original and most powerful vampire, who swore loyalty to the Hellsing family after being defeated by Van Helsing one hundred years before the story takes place. These formidable guardians are joined early on in the storyline by former police officer Seras Victoria, whom Alucard turned into a vampire.

As the scale and frequency of incidents involving the undead escalate in England and all around the world, Sir Integra discovers that the remnants of a Nazi group called Millennium still exist and are intent on reviving Nazi Germany by creating a battalion of vampires. Millennium, Hellsing, and the Vatican section XIII Iscariot clash in an apocalyptic three-sided war in London, and Millennium reveals its true objective: to destroy the vampire lord Alucard, ending a feud begun during World War II.

disclamer: Due to talk amongst cast members we are doing an 'alternate' version of hellsing but i just put the summary of the graphic novel here just if people were wondering what the true story is about.

Rpg Code:
bold or colored(any color) - verbal
Italics - thought [/size]

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:01:10 )

Organizations and creatures
Hellsing Organization
Alucard
Seras Victoria
Integra Hellsing
Walter C. Dornez
Pip Bernadotte
Sabrina Skynner (oc)

Iscariot
Alexander Anderson
Enrico Maxwell
Heinkel Wolfe
Yumie Takagi
Renaldo
Makube

Millennium
The Major
The Doctor
The Captain
Rip van Winkle
Zorin Blitz
Schrödinger
Tubalcain Alhambra
The Valentine Brothers
Diana Adolphus(oc)

Creatures
▀ Vampire aka ( Bloodsucker - Nosferatu -Monster)
True vampires - Demon Former Human
Artificial vampires - created pre freak chip
Freak chip - infected through a biological computer chip
▀ Humans
▀Demon
▀ Humanity - self-proclaimed dominant species
▀ Werekin-Werewolves and other humans that turn into or are otherwise merged with animals
▀ Monster of God
▀ Spirits
▀ Gods
▀ Familiars and Ghosts -Familiars are the souls of those whose spiritual essence lives inside a vampire to whom is capable of summoning it as its servant.
▀ Ghoul - zombie-like vampires that are created when a vampire drains the blood of a non-virgin human

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:01:34 )

Cast
Kittyzilla :
Alucard
Sabrina Skynner
Diana Adolphus

Synth:
Integra Hellsing
Schrödinger
Walter C. Dornez

Shared:

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:01:50 )

Profiles

Kittyzilla:

Sabrina Skynner
XXXXXXXX♫I'm alive, but I'm dead
Hear my voice up in your head
Watch it fill you full of dread 'til you go♫

BASICS
Name:Sabrina Skynner
Nickname(s):Rina, Sky, Ruby, Sabri
Name significance/meaning: Mostly anyone can call her Sabrina, Rina, SKy, or Sabri. Only Alucard calls her Ruby due to how he had found her
Birthday: 16th century
Race: Was human but now Demon Vampire (like Alucard more about this further down)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Physical Appearance:Looks to be a typical average 20 year old in many ways
Skin Tone:Fair
Eye Color:blood red
Natural Hair Color:Silver/ white
Height:5'9"
Weight:160 lbs
Body Type:Ectomorphs
Build:hour glass
Posture:casual airing on the side of proper (like from the 16th century)
Scars: bite mark in the crook of the neck
Dominant Hand:right
Usual Hairstyle:Down or pulled back in a pony tail (either midhight or lowe)
Clothing Style:Gothic (always loved the gothic style even it's update in the 90's)
Shoe Style:normally typical gothic boots
Nail Appearance:semi long but well maincured

PERSONALITY
Temperament:Phlegmatic
Mood:Very laid back and calm
Attitude:it's a very out going person
Strengths:Due to her very outgoing personality and her friendlyer side many people forget she is a vampire. Due to this fact it's the only reason the Hellsing family keeps her around.
Flaws: at times due to her seeming so human she tends to have human issues (like tripping)
Mannerisms:casual but when in front of Integra is very upper class
Habits:unline the other vampires in hellsing she lays low and very rarely used in fights. (Not saying she could fight just is more used as undercover deal)
Pet Peeves:Being made fun of by Alucard when she gets trumped by simple things a vampire shouldn't be trumped by (like tripping, falling, etc)

PREFERENCES
Diet:Blood but due to being used as undercover mixes blood with food so she comes off being seen as eating or drinking what a human would
What makes them happy?Crafty things, books, friends (crafting is what hide her among humans for so long with out being killed)
Hobbies:drawing, Crocheting, reading, listening to music, singing (very rarely sings out side of her room but a few have been lucky to hear her 'angelic' voice)

FAMILY LIFE
Raised by:her parents
Parent Status:very dead
Mother’s Name:Elizabeth
Father’s Name:Richard

RELATIONSHIPS
Best Friend(s):Alucard (when together slightly come off as being like a brother), Walter
Worst Enemy:Any one who wants Vampires dead
Relationship Status:Single

LIFE STAGES
Childhood: Her childhood was typical of any one in the 16th Century. Lucky to live to grow old
Adult:When she turned 20 she was to be married into a family from another country to help their Social status. The guy she was to marry was a creep and had many women he slept with. On the night before the wedding a strange man who had a weird vibe to him came and to ask her soon-to-be husband's father a request. But due to the wedding the father did not wish to take the request and the man was told to ask him after the wedding day. On the wedding night, she had refused to do something her husband wished of her. This enraged her husband for she was just a peasant who was lucky to be in his grace. She ran from him but was tracked down and stabbed out of rage. When the husband realized what he had did he fleed. The strange man had seen what had happened from the shadows and asked her if she wishes to die or live. When she responded to live he had turned her into a vampire and followed her 'master' to Bulgaria. When vampires were starting to be hunted in Bulgaria her master told her if she drank his blood she would not only become a full demon vampire like him but she would also be able to flee and be her own master if vampires hunters came for him. She willingly drank his blood and fled from Bulgaria.
Moments/Experiences that shaped them: In her vampire life she had learned to move and adapt to what was around her. This is how she survived for so long. The other way she survived was through the ability to drink blood without having to kill. She always made it so she lived near battle fields so at night she could drink the blood of the men who were dying already from their wounds. It drew no attention to her nor did anyone go missing like other vampires seemed to do to cause attention on them.

When Alucard was sent to find a rumored Vampire in a small town he had found her in a hospital setting. He didn't make his presents known at first due to he wanted to see how a vampire was merely a rumor vs known. As he watched her he realized she truly never attacked a human but drank the disregarded blood from wounds. Most of the humans who worked with her never really put the fact she collected blood in containers with vampires. They had known she came from Bulgaria and just assumed it was an old family tradition to keep the blood from making the floors slick but it was the family of the wounded who created the rumors. When Alucard had made his presents known when she was alone he had called her 'the ruby collector' due to the collecting of blood. Thus turning Ruby into the only name Alucard was aloud to use. Also, her blood collecting inspired Hellsing to not only use her as undercover due to how she could blend in among humans but also on how to 'feed' their vampires without human life being lost.

OTHER
Abillities:Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed and Reflexes, Regeneration,Extrasensory Perception, Intangibility, Immortality, Hematophagy, Shapeshifting, Telepathy, Daywalking, Hypnosis
"Theme"song:Villian by KDA

Diana Adolphus
XXXXXXXX♫Become the beast
We don't have to hide
Do I terrify you
Or do you feel alive?♫

BASICS
Name:Diana Adolphus
Nickname(s):Dia, Gift, Goddess, Kitten, huntress, Princess
Name significance/meaning: Diana- Goddess of the moon and hunt, Adolphus - Noble Wolf, Gift is a name given to her by the captain and the Major for two different reasons. The major calls her gift due to Adolph being in her name he sees it as a sign from hitler. Where The major calls her gift for another reason (more explained later along with her name and nickname goddess and princess), Kitten - mostly due to she isn't a true soilder in the Millennium Organization but is still considered part. Huntress due to her name and she is a good hunter.
Age: mid teens like Schrödinger (appearance true age Unkown)
Birthday: Unknown
Race: Werewolf (by birth)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Physical Appearance:Looks to be a typical mid-teens in many ways
Skin Tone:Fair
Eye Color:Gold
Natural Hair Color:Black
Height:5'3"
Weight:148 lbs
Body Type:Ectomorphs
Build: straight
Posture:casual airing on the side of proper (due to 'military')
Scars:none
Dominant Hand:right
Usual Hairstyle:Down due to her ears (rarely up if up it's due to the captain trying to do something with her hair)
Clothing Style:Gothic or something casual since she is considered a civilian in the group
Shoe Style:normally military boots
Nail Appearance:short and well maincured

PERSONALITY
Temperament:Melancholic
Mood:is always striving to be better then who she was the day before, always willing to help when or if she can
Attitude:Very cut and dry around others who are not her friends while her friends see a more warming personality
Strengths:Due to her none military status she can easily spy or hunt down something that is needed
Flaws: Tends to get in trouble for helping the doctor or major behind the Captions back and she never understands why
Mannerisms:casual but when in front of the military is very military stance
Habits: getting in trouble and not knowing why with the captain
Pet Peeves:only being seen as the 'pretty girl' vs what she truelly can do

PREFERENCES
Diet:Military style
What makes them happy?books, being able to write, hanging out with Schrödinger, time with The captain
Hobbies:Reading, writing, hanging with Schrödinger, spending time with The captain, hunting down animals as food source for the troops when rations get low, singing to herself mostly just due to kill time when Schrödinger and the captain are busy

FAMILY LIFE
Raised by:The Captain
Parent Status:Unknown
Mother’s Name:Uknown
Father’s Name:Uknown

RELATIONSHIPS
Best Friend(s):Schrödinger and The Captain
Worst Enemy:Anyone she is told
Relationship Status:Single

LIFE STAGES
Childhood: She was found as a baby abandoned in a house by the Millennium Organization and was to be killed. Until her wolf ears were noticed and were brought to camp. Upon entering the Camp had sensed something he hadn't scened in ages. When he asked what was going to happen to the child he refused the child to be seen by the Doctor and had taken her in as his own 'project'. No questions were asked. As the child grew The captain (much like the doctor and Schrödinger) had created a father-daughter bond between them. The more the Captain thought the more he saw her as his daughter. Even though her wolf ears shown unlike him. He knew she was born a werewolf which meant he was not the last of his kind anymore. He called her his gift due to her being the last werewolf born beside himself. Due to the child's birth name never being known The captain named her Diana Adolphus. Diana due to her being the goddess of the moon and hunt and Adolphus meaning Noble wolf. He saw her as a godess and tended to call her that due to her being the only true born werewolf out there along with the name princess. The noble wolf was chosen more towards himself then her due to how he was going to protector no matter what it cost. Due to The captain wishing to protector any time the Doctor or the major go behind his back and recruit her to do a job by herself he gest furious with her for doing so. He knows atless if Schrödinger is with here some one was with her who has been in battle before.

OTHER
Abillities:Lycanthropy,Superhuman Accuracy,Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Speed,Superhuman Reflexes,Superhuman Durability/Stamina,Regeneration,Biological Immortality
"Theme"song:Become the beast by Karliene

Synth

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:02:03 )

Playlist
Hopefully this will grow as the rp goes on
1. World without logos by Yasushi Ishii
2. Villian by KDA
3.Become the beast by Karliene

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 15:02:18 )

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/14 23:04:46 )
╔════════════════════════════╗
Sabrina Skynner

♫I'm alive, but I'm dead
╚════════════════════════════╝

Sabrina sat in her typical spot when the vampires were at rest. She sat at one of the tables in the study she had finished yet another book which made this the fifth book in the row. She yawned slightly she came off drowsy at this time of day. Much like Alucard she was a true vampire and a day walker. But she normally woke up around noon and always seemed like some one who pulled an all nighter until dusk hit. It was true even when she was a human she was more of a night person. So the vampire change didn't effect her much due to that. But now she always seemed semi drowsey when it was 'morning' for her. She could never shake it but it was fine. Dusk would be falling soon and that meant the new bloods and Alucard would be awake soon and things would become more active around the Helsing Head Quarters. She pushed her blond hair out of her face and behind her ear and glanced at the clock.

Alucard

♫A Left Foot Trapped in a Sensual Seduction♫

Alucard had 'woken up' early and roamed into the hall and headed to 'check-in' for the night. He knew while he rested the humans would work out the new plans and enemies for the next mission to start when he woke. He headed towards Integra's office to see what was going to happen. When he reached the door he slowly opened it vs just walking through the wall like he would do on occasion. "So what is the latest news since the fall of the Millianials?"
He knew for the many yeas he lived just due to one enemy falling didn't mean there wasn't others waiting in the shadows waiting for the right moment to strike. In normally cases it was when the sense of security had fallen. But when you are an organization with vampires by your side. Sense of security never did truly fall.][/color]

Diana Adolphus

♫Become the beast
We don't have to hide
Do I terrify you
Or do you feel alive?♫

Diana walked threw the halls of her new home. She was still weary of all the humans that were walking around only due to she was use to being around creatures that where created or vampires. She grew up around the millianial head quarters. She was use to the very military style life so this was very different. It still had a military slight feel due to the guards but it also had a home feel. There was TVs there was siting rooms all things there wasn't back at her old home. She had found the Library and had read a few books already but she thought it was time to do some more exploring to see what else was around.[/color]

(Occ: @Synth:

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 16:49:31 )

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing
Search and destroy! Any resistance you encounter is to be crushed!

Integra sat at her desk, reports in hand. The war with Millennium may be over, but the nightmare paperwork was just beginning. She glanced up at the opening of the door, and though her frown didn't leave at the sight of Alucard, there was a look in her eye that said she was glad to see him.

"Opening doors now, are we?" She asked, tossing the open report aside. "Perhaps next we'll learn to knock."

She sighed and sat back, reached for her cigar case, and then thought better of it. "No news as of yet. The council's just wanting reports finished, data entered, messes covered and disposed of. With Millennium gone, we expect less vampire activity, however I suspect there may yet be artificial freaks on the loose. Leftovers., and our next target."

Her hand reached again for the cigar case. She lit the cigar and held it in her teeth. "How are the new additions settling in?"

Schrödinger
I am everywhere and nowhere.

In all honesty, it didn't matter much to Schrödinger which master he served. He was created to fulfill a purpose of war, and he knew this purpose could be carried out under Director Hellsing just as easily as it had been under the Major. Besides, he found Hellsing manor to be rather posh and that wasn't a bad bonus at all.

He was flitting from room to room, seeing what he could get into (which was everything), when he came across Diana. He beamed when he saw her. "Ah, Dia! How are you?" He leaned in conspiratorially and said in a low voice, "I died in the council room once, you know. Head blown completely off! Ja, very exciting!"

// I'm sorry this took me 100 years to respond to, thank you for your patience!! (You're really nice in general!) I didn't respond for Walter since I figure he's probably sleeping since he's artificial and can't daywalk.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 16:50:27 )
// @Kittyzilla:
ping me for best results

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 22:39:49 )
Alucard

♫A Left Foot Trapped in a Sensual Seduction♫

Alucard couldn't help but let a soft chuckle out to Integra's comment about him using the door. He then had a wicked smile spread on his lips which for what and who he was, this was his typical smile. "I'll knock on doors when the heart in my chest starts beating again. But we both know it's far beyond that in any world that exists. As for opening doors I do it on rare occasions." Alucard let out a sigh hearing he wouldn't be hunting for anything any time soon. Truthfully the hunt was the best part of working for Helsing but he did have friends as one might say. He didn't mind wasting time with them especially with how far some of the friendships went. He tilted his head some hearing her ask about the new members. "To be perfectly honest I just woke up. The one to be asking that question would be the other members of Helsing or the other daywalker." He was referring to the other humans who worked in Helsing who would be more active during the day or who would be edgy to have a creation and a werewolf amongst them. He was about to speak again but heard something he was only lucky to catch one other time when he was walking past the study. Another wicked smile played across his lips and tilted his head some as if trying to hear it better. "Speak of the devil." Even though there was a distance between them he still could reach her."Your an angel amongst the demons Ruby. I see you are already awake and seem to be in a good mood as the sundsets.

Sabrina Skynner

♫I'm alive, but I'm dead

Sabrina sighed as she stood and headed out of her spot in the study. She stepped into the hall and looked around not seeing anyone. She started to hum to herself as she walked. But feeling the sun going down and the embrace of darkness starting to rise she couldn't help but start singing semi forgetting the study was in the same hall as Sir Integra's office. She smiled as she sang, her smile was sweet and warming but something seemed to give off a dark mysterious feeling in her smile. "I'm dangerous, I'm a dying breed, Poisonous like a centipede, I'm capable of the foulest deed, Dangerous at night, I'm dangerous like a razorback , Deadly like a heart attack, Well, I don't bend and I don't crack Dangerous tonight. Take another turn, The rules have all been burned, And you've got tricks to learn, Dangerous tonight. Play another role, Try and lose control, And stain your soul to red from white, In my mind, oh, a million voices tell me no, It's prime crime time and I gotta let it go." She smirked when she heard a voice in her head speak to her. It was the voice of someone who was almost as old as her; Actually, it belonged to a voice of someone who was older than her. "Morning Alucard. It's nice to know at less one other vampire is awake. And how could i hold back with what a wonderful night this feels. Even with talking to him in her mind her singing continued as if nothing else was going on. " I'm dangerous like a broken glass, I'm a flesh fanatic psychopath, I can cause you pain and make it last, Dangerous tonight. I'm dangerous when the sun goes down,
So cross yourself, don't fool around, I'll drag your heart into the ground, Dangerous tonight."

Diana Adolphus

♫Become the beast
We don't have to hide
Do I terrify you
Or do you feel alive?♫

Diana was still walking but stopped when she heard her friend. She smiled to him when he asked her how she was but lost the smile when he leaned in and spoke to her. A normal person upon hearing him would have worried about him or freaked. Her on the other hand had a slightly look of worry before starting to giggle. "You now you saying getting your head blown off was exciting people would question you sanity. But I don't know if you have sanity to start with. As for how am I, I'm well just hope your not the only one from the Millennium who has suriveved. I just wondering around. There are so many rooms with books all over. It will take me forever to read these but it will be nice to have more then just five books to read."
She smiled sweetly to Schrödinger as she spoke only losing the sweet smile of hers when she thought of the other members. She had heard there might be others but needed to heal she was hoping the man she saw as her father was alright. She knew the caption spoke to her before leaving for the war on helsing as if it was the last time she would see him but she hoped it was wrong. She then gained her sweet smile back talking about the building. Her ears twisted and turned as she heard a faint singing and lost the sweet smile again only to be replaced with a confused look. She never heard music unless she was singing under her breath while she wrote or was drawing. "Is it me or do you hear the music too?"

((OOC: @Synth: Awe I don't mind having to wait ^^ plus can't rush creativity and i knew you were sick so all good. Tho be warned I might change up my post style if i do I'll edit my past posts )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.