Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Colliding Destinies

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 08:42:46 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"...I'm sorry." Tyson apologised.

"I really am a mess that just brings everyone down." he said, causing Ciroc to sigh heavily.

"This is usually the attitude adopted when one finds a victim, yes." he lamented.

He then took off his bracelet, causing the same thing to happen, and the blob disappeared down a small cosmic drain.

And Ty brought a hand to his head quickly.

"AH!" he exclaimed.

"The HELL was THAT!?" he wondered, sounding much more like himself now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 08:48:40 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"What has been plaguing a few of us here." Aedan answered.

"You got a working breain again?" She asked. "Because I KNOW you aren't that depressive and shit normally." She added before pausing.

"Although you and I do have some validity. We're freaks, after all." She admitted with a shrug before looking to Ciroc.

"You good?" She asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 09:05:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty nodded in response.

"Yeah." he said. "Though I AM feeling really stupid for feeling the way I did." he admitted. "Again, just... my brain wasn't making the connections." he muttered, shaking his head.

Meanwhile, Ciroc replaced the bracelet, and exhaled slowly.

"...yes." he said to Aedan.

"I should return to my dorm." he told her. "I'm feeling a little exhausted after all that." he said further.

"And don't feel so bad." he said to Ty. "That's what Creo's do." he told him.

"Creo's?" Ty asked.

"What came out of your shadow." Ciroc responded.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 09:07:49 )

"Go, take care of yourself. I'll fill sharp in on what happened." Aedan told Ciroc.

"And thank you." She added. "Sincerely."

"Now, you coming with me to Sharp? Or you sticking around here?Heading home? What?" She then asked Ty after Ciroc had left.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 09:25:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty was silent for a moment, before getting to his feet.

"I'm going with you to see Sharp first." he told her.

"Let him see that I'm fine." he reasoned.

"Then I'm going to go home and apologise to Miki." he added quietly with a small sigh.

Ciroc, meanwhile, made his way back to his dorm, stepped inside, closed the door behind him, and made his way to his bed, sitting down on it and staring at the bracelet on his wrist.

"...a bit of a steep price..." he mumbled.

"But it was the least I could do. I owed them that much, at the very least." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 13:19:46 )

Aedan nodded.

"Let's go then." She said before they headed off, making their way up to Hal's office without anyone getting in the way. Once there, she knocked on the door before being beckoned to entre.

"Yo." She greeted as she made her way in with Ty following.

"For the moment, the uhh... istuation with me and Ty and them have been solved."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 22:40:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal raised an eyebrow when he heard this.

"Oh?" he asked. "I admit, I didn't expect to hear THAT sort of news." he told her. "Not that I'm complaining, mind." he quickly clarified, as Aedan and Ty each took a seat.

"Yeah, I'm done thinking and acting like an idiot." Ty confirmed.

"Sorry about that." he apologised. "And... I am going home after this to apologise to the kid." he then said further, referring, of course, to Miki.

"Makes sense." Hal agreed, before looking at Aedan.

"Any idea what the HELL was happening?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 23:25:28 )

"Something called creos from back home for Ciroc." Aedan answered bluntly.

"I guess they form wherever his flavour of magic is." She added. "Or something. Honestly? I have no idea."

"However, I do know that they are in essence, demons from his world."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 23:45:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....I see." Hal responded.

"But they've been dealt with?" he asked.

"Seems so." Aedan responded.

"You're both feeling like your old selves again, as well as all others affected?" Hal asked further.

Ty and Aedan both nodded.

"Then I will rescind and cancel the quarantine orders, and we can continue on as usual." Hal reasoned.

"I will also make a note to thank Ciroc for helping." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 23:54:39 )

Aedan nodded.

"Yeah, sounds good." She commented.

"You want my help with anything, or can I head home to check on my boys there?" She asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 00:16:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal shook his head.

"The both of you scram." he told them.

"Go home and make sure your loved ones know you're okay." he said, finality in his tone.

---

Ciroc just sighed to himself, as he stepped into dorm and made his way to the bed. He de-robed to nothing more than a pair of shorts, and laid back on the bed, closing his eyes softly.

"...might as well rest for a bit." he said.

"Progress is slow in finding a way back home. No point in letting the panic get to me." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 00:20:56 )

He was there for about five minutes before he felt the air around him shift. It wasn't something too easy to place, adn it was easily believable that he had imagined it, but then it shifted again, stronger this time.

"What the...?" He asked the air as he sat up and looked around, wondering what was going on. As he did so, he saw some faintly glowing marks in the air, even if he couldn't discern what they were, before the air seemed to actually pulse, and he found someone on the bed with him, haivng dropped from a hole on the ceiling that was quickly closing up.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed, not sure what was happening as she fell. When she landed on the bed though, she paused and looked around, before seeing Ciroc.

"It worked!" She exclaimed with a cheer.

"Hey there sexy." She added, looking him from head to toe with a smirk.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 00:42:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc was amazed at what had just happened... before he realised how he was dressed, and who was in front of him.

His eye widened a little, and his face turned slightly red, as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Lyrei." he greeted the woman, standing up and making his way to his pants, starting to put them on, as dignified as he could muster.

"I must admit, I was NOT expecting THIS." he told her.

"How did you get here?" he asked.

"I'm so far removed from home." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 00:58:14 )

"Followed... well... the intention was to follow and find Vyran, If I'm being honest." the newcomer, Lyrei, answered honestly.

"Apparently you still have some of his magic on you, otherwise I wouldn't have ended up here, I think? Although I feel like I was repelled and bounced here, so maybe you were the closest thing that it could hone in on. I'm not sure." She told him before getting to her feet and approaching.

"Also, where are we?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 01:34:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc just growled a little.

"Some of HIS magic still on me..." he said. "That might explain the recent Creo activity I needed to quell." he muttered, shaking his head a little.

"As for where we are... a LONG way from home." he told her.

"This is a world where they call magic 'mana', schisms are called 'nexuses' and they're a good thing, and a large majority of the population are 'mages', and can wield the magic of this world in many ways." he explained.

"The planet is called Earth." he then said further.

"And for a more specific answer, we're in a place where the people have been trying to find a way to help me home."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 01:40:51 )

"I'll help." Lyrei said simply.

"I should be able to help direct the pathway home." She added. "Runes and all. They should be beneficial with that."

"Now... is there anyone I should... tell that I'm here?" She asked. "This seems like a more official location" She added as she looked around, noticing the almost official look of the place.

"... and are there any rules I should know?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 01:59:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc paused for a moment, before he seemed to realise something.

"...oh dear." he said.

"Your arrival here has probably set off a number of security alarms in this building." he commented.

"They are very strict about unauthorised or unknown appearances in here." he went on, before making his way to the door and placing his ear to it.

"...yep." he muttered.

"I can hear a LOT of footsteps coming this way." he sighed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 02:02:12 )

Lyrei was silent for a moment before sighing.

"Of course." She said.

"I'll go meet them in the hall. That way, I assume??" She asked, pointing ot the door. When Ciroc nodded, she headed over, and out. She closed it, and leaned against the door to wait for the arrival of those that were coming.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 02:25:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

No sooner had she stepped out of the room, had a group of 5 people ran up towards her.

"HALT!" one ordered her.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" another shouted, as the 'leader' stepped forward.

"State your name and purpose, immediately." they told her. "You are here unauthorised, and unless you can tell us who you are, why you're here, and HOW you got in here, we WILL use force." they warned.

"So... speak." they finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 02:36:13 )

Lyrei paused a moment.

"Uhhhhh...." She started before sighing. She didn't understand them, had never been to th world. Yes, it would be easy for her to learn with her runes,. no question, but she needed information for that. So, she just turned, opened the door and stuck her head in.

"Yo! Cici. Gonna need you to help me out a bit here."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.