Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Friday! + Yay for the weekend!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:00:21 )

Hey all, happy Friday!

Do you guys have any weekend plans? I want to know.

As for me, I just moved into a new house this week so my weekend plans are unpacking and getting the house in working order.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:18:08 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I've been sick all week so my weekend plans are to rest and drink plenty of water. The good thing is I know its not COVID at least.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:02:24 )

@Totalanimefan: you look awesome~ <3 i am doing well just doing homework.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:06:30 )

Weekend plans include watching the snow fall and maybe (maybe) going with my mum to pick up her new car. Maybe! Then it's back to lockdown lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:14:42 )
My plans include avoiding Tampa (and the regular tourist spots), and dodging all the lost tourists who are wandering around this whole area because of the Superbowl. This shouldn't be an issue, since we don't have plans on going anywhere, but still...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:24:35 )

@Nephila: I feel you on that. I'm in-between jobs atm. Also with COVID you can't do anything on the weekends anyway. Maybe? I feel like that's more than just a weekend away.

@Fading Kings: Damn that sucks. Good it's not COVID but it's still no fun being sick. I hope that you feel better soon.

@Bonnie: Thank you <3 An early Valentine's avatar ^^ Do you still like your classes? lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:26:37 )

@sunny: Cool! What car is she getting?

@Wildfire: For some reason I thought that you lived in the Panhandle lol. Bad headcanon. +1 for avoiding people this weekend because of the Super Bowl. I forgot that it was going to be in FL.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:33:46 )

@Totalanimefan: I have no idea lol. Some kind of Ford. Maybe a Ford Fiesta? Maybe the Ford Ecosport? Idk yet XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:34:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, the Bucs are playing in their home stadium.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:36:46 )

@sunny: Cool. You gotta make sure that she gets a good deal lol. Can you look up what they have ahead of time online?

@Wildfire: Oh yeah that's right. It's probably one of the few states that would let that many people meet. I heard today from some Drs in an interview and that are worried about this weekend being a potential mass spreading event with people doing Super Bowl parties. I'm thinking if there is one party you can live without it's a Super Bowl party lolol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:41:13 )
LOL. Doctors are always "concerned" about something! XD I haven't been paying attention to the details of what's going on at the stadium or there-abouts because I have no intention of going anywhere near it, but I know there are restrictions in place.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:52:50 )

@Totalanimefan: It will be a government lease car, because she gets disability benefits. But she still gets to choose which one she wants, she just hasn't made her mind up yet. It has to be a Ford because our closest dealership is exclusively Ford.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:53:04 )
And yes, I don't really understand superbowl parties anyway (not being a big fan of football to begin with) but party people will party if there's an excuse to party... and the non-party people won't party, regardless. I guess we'll see what happens -shrugs-

I'm just going to avoid Tampa, all the tourist spots in the area, and as many snowbirds and visitors as I can... which can be difficult at this time of year... covid or no covid, apparently...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:54:04 )
@sunny: Can you go out of your immediate area to shop or do you need to stay nearby, thus limiting your options to the nearest dealer?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:55:10 )

@Wildfire: we need to stay nearby. This dealership is only a 15 minute walk away. For other dealerships we would have to take a bus, which is a no no because of COVID :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:56:36 )
@sunny: gotcha. Well, I haven't looked at their line lately, and I'm sure it's a little different country to country, but Ford should have a vehicle that works for you guys. I hope so anyway. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:59:24 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I'm hopeful we will find the perfect car. There is a guy there who is assigned to our case, and he will help select a car that fits my mum perfectly :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:01:24 )
@sunny: Oh, that's nice that you get help navigating the car situation! :3 I hope you find one that works well, and quickly!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:49:19 )

@Wildfire: That's good to hear lol
And true, people are always looking for reasons to party. I have been to Super Bowl parties before. I don't really watch the game, but I would eat a lot. You know it's Super Bowl food when it's finger food plus it gives you heartburn lol. Not sad to not be at a SB party this year lol.

@sunny: Oh I see. That's a pretty cool benefit. I didn't know about that in the UK.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 23:08:09 )

@Totalanimefan: yes i still do! it is interesting

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.