Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Ohai! You'll never believe this but I'm new XD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:19:34 )
Hello new Voltra, but not to avatar sites(though it's been a few years since I was active on one I already recognize some usernames!). This place seems cute and I've neglected my computer for far too long. I so much prefer these kind of things to social media so let's be friends. So we can then be friends on social media. XDDD jkunlessyouhassnapchat

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:10:24 )
@Luffer Nutter: Hey! Really long time no chat. How the heck have you been? It's been years.
There is an event going on right now in the event forum. Take a look~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:40:54 )
I've been good! Life got hectic for a long while but things have finally settled down. How have you been? And I saw the event thankfully the items are cheap for my newbness ^3^

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:10:26 )
Hi there! And welcome to Voltra! Have you checked out the events forum yet? There's currently a mini-event going on and it is bundles of fun! :)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:14:12 )
Hello Lithinel! Haven't gotten around to checking the event forum yet, sadly I have to get ready for my 2nd job soon so I don't want to get into faster paced conversation, but I am definitely going to check it out when I get home tonight. ^.^ I already bought some items though

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:16:34 )
Aww, well, it's still the beginning of the event, so you have plenty of time to join in the fun. I hope everything goes well at your job tonight. :)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:35:02 )
Welp I lost my work ID so now I get to sit here while they clear me to get a new one so off to a strong start XDDD

And yeah I'm glad I came at the beginning of an event! Luckyyyy~

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:37:13 )
Glad to hear that you have been good. XD
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.