Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Event Couture Avatar Contest - Winners!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 17:24:25 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Fading Kings: How are you holding up hun? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 17:34:46 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@star2000shadow:

About as well as I can be considering. We weren't expecting this so my dad and I are trying to figure out how to get together the funeral or at least the cremation. I'm not sure if we are holding a service considering COVID.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 17:46:30 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Fading Kings: I wish you luck in that. i was lucky to have an older sister who took care of that. i was just to numb to really get up the energy for even thinking when our mom passed. which was sudden, she ended up with an infection and went septic. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 17:52:55 )

@star2000shadow:

I knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later but I didn't think it would be this soon. I had just talked to her on Friday. But she had COPD and breathing issues and had a bad habit of drinking while on her medication which didn't help in the end. I'm an only child so its really just up to my dad and I to get it together, though I do have some extended family who is helping here and there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 17:55:47 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Fading Kings:

I'm still sorry hun, if you need an ear I'm always here, Might not always have the proper response but I'm here for you if you need me. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 18:02:17 )

@star2000shadow:

Thank you hun. I appreciate it the thought and kindness regardless <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 18:53:56 )

@Fading Kings: thanks for the clarification! I can do both since anonymity doesn’t matter here haha

Hope you’re doing ok <3

please @ me

Donator — They/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 19:32:20 )

I just back read the thread,
My condolances regarding your mother Fading Kings.
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 21:24:21 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Fading Kings:

@star2000shadow:

Thank you hun. I appreciate it the thought and kindness regardless <3

hey we all are star dust together so might as well come together and help each other out. <:3( )~~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 01:53:38 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Fading Kings: Heres my entree!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 04:04:36 )

@Zuzu:

Thank you very much <3

@GoblinsAndTea:

Got your entry thank you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 06:17:13 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Fading Kings: Nice Avi. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 06:20:54 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ohhh more entrys 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 09:51:57 )

@Fading Kings: I baked up this lovely avatar for the contest:

Used the Holiday Cookie rolling pin and the Snowed Inn cabin pants

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 09:53:46 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh wow.. very pretty avi Dragon haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 09:58:27 )

Thanks Star! I don't often get to use the Sweet Cakes item with my looks, so I was really excited about the colors matching rather nicely.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 22:45:55 )

@dragoness129:

Got your entry!

@star2000shadow:

Thank you very much <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 23:41:23 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Fading Kings: and thank you for hosting such a fu n event. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/14 16:16:36 )

@Fading Kings: Hello there! I would like to submit an entry to your avatar contest.

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/g0K9gFp2/selikait-voltra-couture-event-avatar-01-14-21.png[/img][/url]

My avatar is on her way through the snow to bring a fresh-baked pie to a friend's holiday party.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 17:36:59 )

@Selikait:

I got your entry thank you very much :D

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.