Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:26:32 )

@koneko: yeah not now. I mean like spring or something. How do you feel about
Walking to the park, what about if Hiro was with you? That could be a good first step.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:28:16 )

Good news, I have 1/6th of the amount needed for IVF :D Lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:28:45 )
the dentist said 'wait 3h to eat sth' and I napped
but it's been 3h and I still can't feel my mouth ahsdhasdahk

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:28:46 )

@sunny: wow great!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:31:37 )

@Totalanimefan: I know right :D If I can keep up saving this amount of money I will have enough in 6 months :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:32:41 )

@mdom Maybe you have to wait a little longer?

@koneko: That's a good starting one. Just try to do it a few times a week and then next week do a little more, do that for a week and then repeat.
Oh I see. That is pretty stressful. Seeing a lot of people does that to me too. Today the mall was super dead. Like it would feel like I was the only person but I was still anxious.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:32:59 )

@sunny: Wow that's so soon! ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:33:53 )

@Totalanimefan: it is :D I'm quite excited! How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:35:23 )

@koneko: I'm the same way. I should be used to the fact that some people don't care, but I just can't understand it myself.
@sunny: Didn't have the best day today but that's alright. I said what happened one page ago. Packing is going well and we get the keys on the 28th. So soon!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:37:51 )

@Totalanimefan: aw no, I'm sorry you had a bad day :( Anxiety really does suck, especially when there is so much to be anxious about these days.
Yay for you getting the keys, I bet you are so excited. It's nice to have that to look forward to :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:40:50 )

@sunny: Thanks. I'm sure you can relate to the charity bullying on the street. I feel like it's worse in England than it is here.
I am, but then I learned that the day the movers are coming it's going to snow, but it's a week away so I don't know if I need to change the date or not

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:46:14 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah they are terrible for doing that here. I ignore them, but it took a lot of practise to be able to do that. They are so persuasive. I just say I'm late to a hospital appointment, that usually shuts down their begging. I feel guilty because obviously charities need help, but not like that... :/

That sure throws a spanner into the works! That's so annoying, damn weather. The forecast might be wrong? Hopefully.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:50:31 )

@sunny: Yeah it's so hard for me to say no, but that's what they are preying on. I was saying to Amber Lynne that afterwards I didn't feel good and that gave, I felt like I was taken advantage of and that's not how you should feel after you give.
I do give to charity online, I like to look them up and see how good they are, not all charities are good at using your donation wisely. And I feel like the ones on the streets tend to be not as efficient.
Charities I do like giving to are food banks. They are very efficient with your money and it helps your local community (not that far away charities are bad, I like those too, I'm just saying that in this hard times everywhere people need something to eat), and bonus they never beg you for money! They are too busy helping people lol.

Maybe it will be wrong. It's 7 days out, so it's hard to know exactly. It could snow on Monday instead.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:56:46 )
how will I eat dinner >:(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:57:27 )

@mdom smoothie?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 23:58:54 )
Not sure we have the ingredients needed... I had gnocci for lunch xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 00:00:42 )

@Totalanimefan: I wish you didn't feel bad :( coercion is not good, they are the ones that should feel bad for forcing you into that.
I like giving to food banks too, we have relied on them a few times in the past when we had literally no money, and they are such worthy causes.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 00:01:02 )

If you have a banana, milk (or juice) and something else like maybe Peanut Butter you got a smoothie.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 00:02:10 )

@sunny: I think they are the best charities for so many reasons. They help people all the time. I, personally, have never had to use one but I wouldn't be ashamed to use it. My sister had to use one this year for the first time ever.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 00:02:40 )

In the US something like 40% of the people they helped this year was 1st timers. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.