Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Wish Upon a Star (Anonymous Messages)

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 05:00:00 )

Vregory stares at the string in his hands, the gears on his head seemingly turning at a leisurely pace as he thought of the many ways he could use it. He hums to himself, eyes darting up as his faithful rat companion pops his head out from under his fluffy winter hat. “Humm... String. What do you think Eugene…?” he asks, the rodent squeaking in response.

"Hey Vreg! Oh! And Eugene! What's that you got there?" Vivienne asks as she approaches the duo, giggling as she sees them tied up in string, "Do you need some help there?"

Vregory tilts his head as if thinking as Eugene lets out a series of squeaks. When he finishes, Vreg nods in agreement, before turning his gaze back to Vivienne with a lazy little smile, “Eugene says we shouldn't let this go to waste... But what to make, hum...”

Vivienne’s face lights up and she takes some of the string in her hands, looking at it with an inspired gleam in her eyes. “I think I have the perfect idea for this... Wishing stars! it's a tradition in Sound Realm... Mind helping me out?” She asks, and Vreg nods, content with having something to do with his find, his best friend squeaking rather excitedly as well.

Art by Mica

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 05:00:00 )
The Rules

• Vregory and Vivienne are collecting your wishes to string up as paper stars.
• Each Voltie can send a DM to Vregory containing a wish they have for 2021.
• This wish will be shared anonymously on this thread. it will be updated daily.
• You can send more than one wish if you'd like.
• The last day to submit wishes is January 23rd at 11:59 PM Voltra Time.

Raffle

• All participants will be added to a raffle, with winners being announced on or before January 30th.
• For the above reason, please refrain from using mules/multiple accounts. They will not be entered.
• All winners of this raffle will be awarded a Winter Solstice '20 Bundle.
• Three winners will be chosen.

All other participants will be given a Winter Solstice '20 Goodie Bag.

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 05:00:00 )
"I wish for a good job.
I wish for peace in our nation.
I wish for justice to be served.
I wish to be able to see my family.
I wish to be able to travel again.
I wish to be able to see my friends again.
I wish to be able to get the vaccine without being afraid of shots.
I wish for healing."

"My wish for this year is to overcome my fear of death and the uncontrollable anxiety that I have surrounding it. πŸ˜”"

"I wish for my child to find their path in life and for my family to be happy and work together to make our home a better one, and I wish for death. Death to hunger. Death to sadness. Death to ignorance.

Selfishly I also wish for a job. It doesn't have to be the best one, just one where I can save up and afford to keep my family home when my parents pass. I also wish to be loved for me when I'm not masking. I wish for good times outside my home with friends to return. And finally I wish for my dreams to come true.

It's a tall order I know, but it's what I wish."

"I wish my grandparents a healthy new year."

"I wish to create at least one fully rendered piece of art each month."

"I wish for my partner to find his mind at ease this year, and hang onto the excitement he has for his future ideas.
I also wish to find a good opportunity for a home before the year's end, that this new job might make that possible.
And lastly, I wish for safe travels in this climate because driving in snow is SO SCARY TO ME-"

"I wish this year will not be like 2020."

"I wish to find a boyfriend this year, a few more friends, a new job, or to win the lottery, any of that would be fantastic honestly. :]"

"I wish that this year I'll be more productive in my life. whether its maybe getting a job, or picking up a new hobby."

"I wish for everyone in Voltra to find happiness and success."

"I suppose the simplest and most obvious is wishing for a healthy year for all. May those who are working physically, emotionally, and mentally overtime to keep this society supported get the resources they need with minimal blockers in fulfilling their roles. We are all unbelievably grateful.

And to those who are struggling to adapt to the ever-changing pandemic situation (myself included), I wish for strength and resilience. Many lash out at the situation and others are slowing collapsing inside. I know. It’s difficult to not live your normal life and change is painfully slow, but humans are incredibly gifted at changing the environment around them. No matter how bad the situation is, there are always good people helping and there is always a silver lining, so I wish that more people begin to recognize and find comfort in that."

"I wish my parents get vaccinated"

"I wish for both of my partners to finish their semesters with great grades."

"I wish for everyone that I care of to stay healthy and stay safe.
I wish that I can properly face my fears along with my anxiety this year.
I wish to meet new people and have courage to go out more once COVID is over."

"I wish for more friends on Voltra."

"I wish for good things not only for myself and my family, but also for the rest of the world. May we all have happiness, success, health, freedom, joy, positive experiences, etc. for 2021 and well in to the future!! <3"

"I wish that the people in power (all of them) stop trying to lead us into WW3."

"I wish that my friends will have a better year full of happiness, fulfillment, and good luck, and that they always know they are loved."

"i wish i will be able to finish college and enter university this year!"

"My wish is that my friends and family can find peace. I wish that my new friend lives a long, healthy and happy life and that I am able to care for him as long as I possibly can. I wish that even if he passes away sooner than I'd like, that at least, he'll know he was loved and he had a family that cared about him and wanted the best for him.
My last wish is that my family stays healthy and strong and that we're able to see each other all again in good health and sound mind."

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 05:33:33 )

Awesome thread idea by the way staff!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 12:03:52 )
Humm... I have the first star for the string...

I wish for a good job.
I wish for peace in our nation.
I wish for justice to be served.
I wish to be able to see my family.
I wish to be able to travel again.
I wish to be able to see my friends again.
I wish to be able to get the vaccine without being afraid of shots.
I wish for healing.

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 12:04:18 )
And another star...

My wish for this year is to overcome my fear of death and the uncontrollable anxiety that I have surrounding it. πŸ˜”

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 12:06:01 )
And another star...

I wish for my child to find their path in life and for my family to be happy and work together to make our home a better one, and I wish for death. Death to hunger. Death to sadness. Death to ignorance.

Selfishly I also wish for a job. It doesn't have to be the best one, just one where I can save up and afford to keep my family home when my parents pass. I also wish to be loved for me when I'm not masking. I wish for good times outside my home with friends to return. And finally I wish for my dreams to come true.

It's a tall order I know, but it's what I wish.

Eugene says is good for now. Humm... I hope they come true for everyone.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:44:58 )
(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)οΎ‰ Hello there

This is... verry cute ;")

。.:β˜†*:ο½₯ヽ(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 23:40:04 )
We have more stars to make, is good...

"I wish my grandparents a healthy new year."

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 23:40:37 )
And another star...

"I wish to create at least one fully rendered piece of art each month."

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 23:42:02 )
And one more star...

"I wish for my partner to find his mind at ease this year, and hang onto the excitement he has for his future ideas.
I also wish to find a good opportunity for a home before the year's end, that this new job might make that possible.
And lastly, I wish for safe travels in this climate because driving in snow is SO SCARY TO ME-"

That's all for now. Eugene says is coming along good and to keep wishing.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 00:24:44 )

This is an interesting thread!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:56:20 )
Everyone has such wholesome wishes. ;-;

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 15:58:32 )
Lots of stars to string up. Is good.

"I wish this year will not be like 2020."

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 15:58:58 )
And another star...

"I wish to find a boyfriend this year, a few more friends, a new job, or to win the lottery, any of that would be fantastic honestly. :]"

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 15:59:34 )
And another star...

"I wish that this year I'll be more productive in my life. whether its maybe getting a job, or picking up a new hobby."

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 16:00:19 )
And another star...

"I wish for everyone in Voltra to find happiness and success."

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 16:01:29 )
And another star...

"I suppose the simplest and most obvious is wishing for a healthy year for all. May those who are working physically, emotionally, and mentally overtime to keep this society supported get the resources they need with minimal blockers in fulfilling their roles. We are all unbelievably grateful.

And to those who are struggling to adapt to the ever-changing pandemic situation (myself included), I wish for strength and resilience. Many lash out at the situation and others are slowing collapsing inside. I know. It’s difficult to not live your normal life and change is painfully slow, but humans are incredibly gifted at changing the environment around them. No matter how bad the situation is, there are always good people helping and there is always a silver lining, so I wish that more people begin to recognize and find comfort in that."

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 16:02:15 )
And another star...

"I wish my parents get vaccinated"

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 16:03:07 )
And another star...

"I wish for both of my partners to finish their semesters with great grades."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.