Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 02:32:42 )

I was recently reintroduced to Drawfee and got hooked. Watching them along with some other things helped spark my desire to draw again. I love their banter and creative drawing challenges and hope to try some of them out over time.

Does anyone else watch Drawfee? Do you follow along with any of their drawing challenges? If so, I'd love to see your work.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 02:50:13 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I absolutly love Drawfee! Ive done some of their ideas but... i forgot wich one lol.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 02:58:19 )

@GoblinsAndTea: If you remember it, I'd love to hear about it. I'm working on a self-portrait/avatar like they have at the beginning of each episode.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:03:00 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Selikait: I will! And thats great! ive been wanting to make something similer however i feel so akward drawing myself :'3

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:06:59 )

@Nephila: I would definitely recommend them. They do a lot of crossover challenges with pop culture franchises and unique idea ones so there is a lot to choose from.

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:07:38 )

@GoblinsAndTea: I know what you mean. I took a picture of myself as a reference for it too lol.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:56:05 )
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

I've watched a lot of their stuff but haven't drawn along. I love the banter. XD

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 11:21:37 )
I love drawfee. Its great to put on when I'm doing being-a-mom things to my baby. I especially like their roleplays.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:22:49 )

@PoeticTorment: I love their banter too. It's so entertaining and makes the learning parts really easy to take in. I love your avatar by the way.

@Glume: I often have them on as background noise for the days that I work from home. I've definitely gotten into their Drawga series. But also, their very excellent Yugioh roleplay lol.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:35:34 )
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

@Selikait: Very true! I find seeing their different art in one video is enjoyable. Thank you!! I just had to cosplay when I saw these items. Lol

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.