Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion How Do You Create Your Avatar?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:40:44 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

When it comes time for you to change your avatar how do you do it? Do you go with a color in mind? Click around until things mesh?

For me I personally say I’m going to use x item. Or y pose on x item and play with items that match from there!

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 18:14:52 )

It starts off thinking about using a new item, or going with a seasonal theme most of the item. But sometimes the items take over and I end up with something completely different. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 18:31:33 )

I usually start off with an uncommon item pose as a core item, since they usually come with their own colour combo.. then just mix & match with other items..

Lastly browse the shop for commons i can use to improve the avi xD

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 18:58:56 )
lately i've been staying with the same base and just changing some of the items.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:22:17 )
I usually start off with a specific pose I want to use from an item and go from there, but sometimes I try to make an avi based on a specific color or theme as well.

For example, my current avi started with the Chrysanthemum Coat, which I thought would pair well with the Tootsie legs, and then I just added stuff from there.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:19:52 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Raxton:
@Starlight:

I did something very similar with what I am wearing now! I wanted to use the arms that come with radical shining and figured I would just try to match the color it had with other items (and then the common hunt which let me see the new Krampus mods :D)

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 02:40:26 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
I think of a theme sometimes, like with my current I just went with my own styles as a theme..or yknow egirl I guess haha.
Other times I just base it around colors or one item. It really just depends on what I feel. I end up making an avatar completely different from when I started and what I had in mind by the end of it. Alot of the time I just combine a buncha items that I like and work around it
(sorry if i sound jumbled its drinkin time right now aaa)

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 03:54:30 )
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see
We're so tough, not scared to show you up
Can you feel the rush now?

I do a mix. sometimes i choose color depends on season like before i just changed it i had red and green for a x-mas them but some times colors sometimes i have items i want to go with or sometimes i just go until i like what it looks like

They could try it but we\'re gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round, round, round, round, round, round
Wish you luck, but you\'re not bringing us down

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 12:10:03 )

@fading kings: I usually start with certain look I'd like to achieve. Then I try to find and sort the items that look at least much closer to what I want to see on my avi, playing around that look in my head. 8D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 12:57:08 )
Right now I don't have a bunch of items, but I try to match colors, mostly, as well as stick with a theme, when I have one in mind. :)
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.