Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 01:37:07 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ We're getting slamned with a blizzard today. well at least its today and not c hristmas, but i dunno when its gonna end. it's completely white outside now 'makes face' so how goes everyone elses Solstice?
<:3( )~~

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 02:28:41 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

We aren't expected to get hit until the end of the week here

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 04:02:43 )

Wow, where was the blizzard?
It was going to snow tomorrow for DC, but now it's going to be in the 60's with flash flooding and heavy winds. I can't believe that's happening just before Christmas.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 05:03:30 )
Please send the snow to me. I haven't had a white christmas since I left the north over 10 years ago. :c
Comic | Cosplay

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 05:05:24 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ dude you can have o ur snow, iw as enjoying being able to saftely leave my apartment building without HAVING to have my sister with me to help me get to vehicles and such. sometimes having a third leg 'AKA CANE' can be annoying as well. even more annoying is my key's on my keyboard are sticking 'sigh'. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 14:00:15 )
Got hit with it here where I am. Snow didn't stop until early evening , but I dont think the wind died down until sometime in the very early hours this morning. Didn't lose the power thankfully but the lights flickered off and on yesterday throughout the day. Ended up going home early from work due to the weather. Still need to try and shovel some of the sidewalk clear before I go to work today.

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 04:54:51 )
My work didn't let anyone go home early and coworkers were pushing each others' cars out of drifts throughout the evening and then I got my car stuck twice in the snow. There was so much. ;A;
hi, i'm nyoom. 27.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 21:46:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i almost wish for a blizzard.
it's so dry in my state. :vanora_sweat:

all we got was wind.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.