Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Do you like Popeye the Sailor

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/13 14:23:09 )
Scout? If this became an actual tv show, would you watch it?
Report

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/13 20:20:24 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there




。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)



Report
♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
♦ Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd ♦


♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/13 21:26:29 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

The only reason why I say yes is because it would mean that my job would have a meet and greet with him and that would be amazing.

...If you wanna keep your head
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/14 07:50:14 )
@Fading Kings:
If you don't mind me asking; what is your job?
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/14 14:18:23 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Vampiretaco:

I work for Universal in Florida and we have an entire section dedicated to like older cartoons and currently already have a popeyes meet and greet (well precovid we did). It wouldn't surprise me at all for them to have one for sailor popeyes, since they added a She-Ra meet and greet too.

...If you wanna keep your head
Report
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐


Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:26:56 )
I think I'm permanently scarred now.






Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/15 22:32:00 )
......................................
............

@vampiretaco: Omg what the...?! 🤣

I'm just trying to imagine... Yeah, I'd probably watch at least one episode 😄




............
......................................
Report
~ I like cats ~



~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/15 22:59:59 )
What the heck? (lol) I have no comments xD
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/17 00:25:17 )
@Fading Kings:
That sounds like a neat job!
@Wildfire:
Then this thread is successful
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/17 13:15:38 )
@Vampiretaco: ROFL!
If that was your goal, then I suppose so!







Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/12/30 14:41:32 )
Every time I see this topic in the post list, I see that image in my head, whether or not I actually open the thread. It's really scary. It has seriously scarred me! XD






Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/12 14:59:57 )




☘

@vampiretaco: You know, I'd actually watch it. Why not? I'd be even giving the idea for the plot.



☘



Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.