Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Uh hi I'm new

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 04:34:07 )
@Nephila: I do! It's on Deviantart, I really oughta post more, but the last thing I posted was in October so not so long ago

@Totalanimefan: I've actually been sick for a week along with my father, though he and I are starting to feel much better, he DID test positive so we've surmised I also likely have Covid too. I'm taking a consultation tomorrow I think, and I have been on other sites before like Subeta and Gaiaonline

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 04:56:13 )
Welcome! It's very nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 07:02:05 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@crowface: lol oh no! yeah for now the puzzle only works during events for granting event currency ... i think i made the same mistake when i first joined too lol
btw the airship on the homepage gives you free daily items / currency :3 (i think u get currency like 25% of the time?)
i remember feeling pretty confused when i first joined so please ask away!!

what else was helpful for me to know ... hmm ... crates are our monthly donation items, you can pick one of two sets for the month ... there's a crate "rare" that you have a 1/10 chance of getting when you open a crate
orbs are random item generators (RIGs) and rotate every few months, every few months we get a new set of them ^^ some of them are premium though, but there's always a common one that you can buy for volts
event items have "bundles" (can open for a full set) and "goodie bags" (can pick any one item from the set)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 10:27:38 )

Welcome to Voltra
Hope you enjoy it here :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 17:49:36 )

@Crowface: oh wow that’s rough. I hope that you both feel better soon! Corona is no joke. Which state or country are you in?
If you have been on other sites before I’m sure you’ll like Voltra no problem. We have a great community here and awesome staff.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/11 01:05:44 )
@Crowface: nice to meet you too Crow. :'D thank you for not throwing something at me for my dad joke
i couldn't resist

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/11 11:25:06 )

@crowface: Hello there, and welcome to Voltra! 🙂

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.