Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing New Partner Search

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 12:52:54 )
You can die anytime...

I use to rp here a lot, but life got in the way. It’s been a hard year for me so I’m hoping to find a few new partners to rp with.

I am a sucker for romance rps so romance has to be in there somewhere. Not the main point of course. Other than that I love fantasy rps and also slice of life ones with a bit of fantasy thrown in.

I have a few fandoms I would love to rp with or know enough to rp. I’ll put stars next to the ones I know we’ll.

Fandoms:
Harry Potter **********
Inuyasha **********
Yu Yu Hakusho ******
Pokémon ******

More could be an option. Just ask :)

I have a few original ideas as well but posting them is a pain so if you want to hear those we can chat in PM.

As of right now I work Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights as a cashier so after a certain time those nights I will be either very slow or not able to be on.

My final request; Please, if the rp isn’t working for you, don’t just leave. Talk to me, tell me what I can do to help make it go in a better direction. Being ghosted is the worst.

but living takes true courage.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 14:15:28 )

I may be interested in this :) I wouldn’t say I’m an avid RPer but I used to be.
Does it have to be a fandom setting or are general settings/pairings okay?

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 01:29:42 )
You can die anytime...

@Ruby: It doesn’t HAVE to be fandom setting or characters. It could be in that weld with original characters even :)

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/7 01:14:41 )
You can die anytime...

BUMP!!

Still searching!!

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.