Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback December Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 06:01:52 )

NPC Preview Art by Keturah

Item Name | Artist | Supporting Artist

Silent Night | Alethna
Krampus | ghost
Hexed or Blessed | KDA Drew | Vozzy

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Silent Night[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Krampus[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Hexed or Blessed[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Bubblenaut[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 06:46:05 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Silent Night
★★★★★
A verry adorable set! The only thing id say is that the hair seems to be "familiar".
As in i feel like ive seen a similar haistyle here. But i cant fout too much as theres only really so much you can do with hair lol.

Krampus
★★★★★
I personally love all faun-like designs so this is definitly amazing.

Hexed or Blessed
★★★✩✩
Personally i only really like the eyes and staff. The other items are fun but not my cup of tea.
The hair seems to be made out of yarn? However i do think its suposed to be dreadlocks. The shirt/dres seems verry flat. And i feel like despite there not being too many difrent things it seems a bit busy. It took me awhile before i realised they have some kind of backpack on.

Bubblenaut
★★★★★
I really like it! The suit itself is a little simple but its not a big isue, i think it could have done with a belt of some sort but thats just personal opinion. Another thing id do is have the rocket itself be a little more to the left so you can see it better.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 08:36:11 )

Silent Night
★★★★✩
The Moon is beautiful!
Although i wish it was positioned a little bit higher
Because when used in combination from past items sitting leg mod, there is a few pixel gap between the moon & the avi butt xD

Also kinda wish the arm mod doesn't have frills in it, so it can be used in combination with more items ( more gender neutral as well I guess? )

The glitter / star in the leg mod would be awesome as well if its made into a separate pose ( without the leg mod )

Nevertheless its a beautiful item!

Krampus
★★★★★
I love this item, especially the horns.. it looks so cool

I kinda wish that we got a black colour shackles tho, since its part of the set colour scheme, and when combined with other items on the site, i feel like a black shackles would be more useful? Compared to the other colours being chosen..

Hexed or Blessed
★★★★✩
The hair looks sick! One of the best hair we got imo.. and the other poses itself, individually looks awesome.. and its nice of you guys for being generous in the eyes colours <33

Kinda wish for a separate pose of just the staff without the shirt, but oh well xD

What i don't really like is the colour choices.. i assume the smokelike part is supposed to be the main colours right? ( Black, Red, White )
But its just not prominent enough to be a main colour.. and you guys kinda use a lot of colour for a colour set.. and different main colour being chosen for different poses

While it looks good when all of the poses are worn together, there will always be a colour that feels like out of place when you just use 2-3 of the poses from this item..

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/14 21:11:34 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Silent Night
[size=15]★★★★✩

I love the colors on this item! I think they are fun and usable. The moon is honestly my favorite feature. I like that there were a lot of choices for the hair, though I do wish that the ribbon/bow could be used on its own.

Krampus
★★★★★
Beauty. Grace. Devine. My favorite crate item in such a long time. I think the mods are very usable and the horns have a nice touch with the bell on them.

Hexed or Blessed
★★★✩✩

I wanted to love this item but there are so many strange things about it I just can't find myself using. Personally while I like the hair, the smoke bits for it limit the item usage. And the shirt/top would be nice on its own, but the staff was the most disappointing part of it. It feels like it should be its own item that way you can use it how you'd like without the top, as it is now I don't think I'll get much use from it.
[/size]
...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.