Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee I'm New Here

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 10:31:27 )

@vivid fizz: Hello there, and welcome to Voltra! ๐Ÿ™‚

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 11:38:33 )
Hi, welcome to Voltra! I love to draw too and pink and purple are some of my favourite colours. ^^

I also have bad sleeping patterns. ;_;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:28:56 )

@Vivid Fizz: Yay I'm glad I could help. If you want an extra on those items you can click the mirror on the top of the page and then play the chapters of the story. Each chapter you clear will give you one of the items. I don't know how well it works on mobile and make sure you don't have pop ups blocked.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 18:59:41 )
@Merynia: Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

@Juliette: Bad sleeping patterns are the terrible. I sympathize.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for letting me know that!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 20:04:19 )

Welcome to the site!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 20:09:09 )

@Vivid Fizz: No problem! Free items are always great. I think until today or tomorrow the event shop is still open. If you go to the shops tab it's the 2nd one. If you have 60 pawns (which you get from posting) you can buy an event item.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 23:33:06 )
@sunny: Many thanks for the welcome!

@Totalanimefan: I'll go check it out there. See what I can get that I don't already have. Thank you again!

@Nephila: My insomnia isn't quite that bad, I admit, but I still get very vivid dreams whenever I do manage to fall asleep. I used to be on medication for it, but I had to be weened off some of my meds and my sleeping meds were the first to go.

And I generally draw my characters, but I do like to do studies as well.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 23:57:22 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

@vivid fizz: oh nice! if u start a search thread i'd (eyes emoji) lol
are you in any active ones currently?

imo the art community here has been really nice for me , and everyone has been very friendly since i've joined in may :-)
i was kind of confused when i first joined so don't hesitate of u have any questions!! :3

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:08:10 )
@xvz: I don't have a search thread yet but I'll probably make one after finals are finished with. I'm currently working on portfolios and studying up for my tests next week.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:09:40 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

@vivid fizz: oohh what was ur motivation for going back to school for english? :3
good luck w finals, hope they're not too bad! what kind of portfolio? (art? writing?)

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 02:21:52 )

@Vivid Fizz: No problem. ^^ How was your day today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 03:45:42 )
@xvz: I wanted to becoming an editor and a professional writer. The portfolio is for my poetry class. I have to curate twenty of the poems I wrote for this semester and give them to my professor. It shouldn't be that hard. I know which ones are her favorites and editing them should be simple. Just time consuming.

@Nephila: It does stink a little bit that I had to be taken off of them, but it'll eventually be for the best. And I do, but it hasn't been updated in ages and is basically filled with my MLP: FiM OCs from when I was into that cartoon.

@Totalanimefan: Not bad, actually. Since we're less than a week away from finals, most of my professors opted not to have our Zoom classes anymore, so it gives me more time to focus on actually studying up for finals and getting last minute assignments squared away. How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 03:57:50 )

@Vivid Fizz: What classes are you taking? Do you feel like you will do good enough in the finals?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 04:20:56 )

@vivid fizz: oh cool! what's your poetry about, do you have certain styles or influences you like more? would you consider printing them into a chapbook or anything

i used to do some poetry and fiction writing but i think i don't quite have it as a regular / natural habit, i'd love to be doing more though!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 08:26:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah. I'm lucky because I usually do really well on my finals. The only one I'm a bit worried about is my Spanish 3 final.

@xvz: I'm not a great poet but it was one of the few creative writing courses offered for this semester, so I took it to keep on track. I sort of pick random things to write about when it comes to poetry.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 14:56:56 )

@Vivid Fizz: that sounds tough. Language finals are always hard cause when you are nervous it doesn’t come to you as easily.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 22:55:33 )

@vivid fizz: ahh i see ^^ do you have any favorite authors?

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 07:11:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Spanish is my worst subject to boot. Which is a shame since it's such a beautiful language.

@xvz: Steven King, Margaret Atwood, and G.R.R. Martin

@Nephila: I really dig Steven Universe and the new She-Ra. I used to be into Star vs the Forces of Evil but the last season left me a bit cold.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:11:52 )

@Vivid Fizz: I’ve never taken a Spanish class but I would think I’m no good at it either. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:34:48 )
@Nephila: Tiddy is never, ever a deal breaker for me and I love darker themes in my media, too. I absolutely adore Castlevania on Netflix. The cartoons recently have been excellent, although I still do like some live action shows. Stranger Things and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are two of my favorites.

@Totalanimefan: It can be difficult to learn if you're not inclined to languages, yeah. There are a lot of words and ideas that translate well into English, but most of the time there isn't a direct mirror. It makes it hard when my English major brain wants to take over.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.