Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:20:39 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

cry my landlord gave me three of the no-see traps but none of them are taking :-( i think they are too smart / know they are traps somehow
i honestly feel so terrorized in my home lol T_T i guess i'm just glad it's not a worse pest tho but still ... i'm debating if i should move cuz my lease ends in dec anyway >_>

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:22:29 )
time to ruin everything...

HAHA IT'S LIKE... not super scary... it's got nothing on the Czech version of Alice

but it's a little odd stylistically, it gets very experimental with its animation

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:24:23 )

OOF that's the worst tho xvz

I had to deal with something like that in college, we kept getting weird infestations and I'm 100% positive it's because we lived in like, a two-story apartment, and the people upstairs kept a BUNCH of reptiles and their live feed kept escaping, the WORST

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:24:36 )

woahh @ russian alice - so stylized and surreal :0
it reminds me a little bit of the dali x disney animated short

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:25:01 )

HIDE THE BLEACH FROM YOURSELF

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:26:00 )

forkbunny reminds me of the scorbunny evolutions! i've been bingewatching pokemon vgc this week Lol and one person uses cinderace a bunch

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:26:11 )

I have to bleach out my hair when I color it, cus it's dark brown normally. I did my hair vibrant red this time around.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:27:20 )

woahh bleach powder is for hair ?? ur ordering it just for hair dying or for something else? also why the wait? lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:28:19 )

cryyy just moving cuz of the mouse lol ... is that silly T_T i can't confirm it's more than one but after seeing it run around in my clothes last night i couldn't really sleep after that

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:30:32 )

Omg live feed escaping ........ wow that sounds awful to deal w :-/ i would cry lol
hope the reptiles were cool at least lol

i had ants earlier this year and that was stressful but at least they're technically harmless and actually went away pretty soon after i set ant bait and hasn't been an issue since ... i also saw that they were coming in thru a crack under the window and i taped it up too

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:30:54 )

I get boxes of SPLAT hair color from Walmart that comes with bleach powder, the developing liquid to pour the powder into and then the color.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:30:55 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

hello again all!
heads up that i will randomly disappear for long intervals of time

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:31:04 )

YEAH like... first it was crickets and we were like "how the HELL did we get a cricket infestation of ALL things??" and those drove us crazy because they'd be chirping in our walls

then it was the mice, which luckily you know... I have a cat. sad tho. but it was definitely a fancy mouse, not a wild mouse

around the time our lease was ending, they ended up infesting our place with cockroaches and that was IT. THAT WAS ENOUGH. BYE. we LEFT.

and I KNOW they had a bajillion reptiles because my roommate buddied up with them at one point and was saying how cool they were, and I was like >;c no they're not, they keep infesting our place and also they move heavy furniture at 3 AM... awful

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:31:21 )

crystal woah vibrant red :3 is it hard for u to maintain or anything? did you diy or did u get it done somewhere?

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:32:06 )

all good Vixen I mysteriously dip all the time
later.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:36:00 )

@xvz: I did it myself. From a box of hair color. I bleached it first, then the next day I did the red. If you saw my gloves after I was done, you'd of thought I murdered someone XD

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:36:14 )

woahh ... idk i've seen some horror stories of diy bleach gone wrong so i feel like i could never do it myself T_T

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:36:17 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

i think my history in this thread has been, say hi, and 50-50 chance of either disappearing immediately after or talking about food lol

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

please @ me

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:39:11 )

koneko i know T_T i can't think abt it though i just tell myself it's always the same one T_T
idk i feel like it is a little silly Haha moving would be a v literal running away from my problems lol ... i was like oh well if u live in a house you'd have to deal w it, like what ru gonna sell ur house instead of solving ur problems ?? but >_> ig that's also part of why you would rent anyway ?
idk i think my thinking is impaired rn cuz i'm depressed Haha so i'm gonna see if i still feel this way by next week, esp after they seal the holes tmr x_x

hey vixen! how are you?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 07:39:18 )

I've been bleaching and coloring my hair for a couple years now. I've been going blond even longer than that. When I briefly did Youtube videos, I colored my hair pink, then I did purple and did those off and on. One of my most ambitious self coloring jobs was I did the left side of my hair Emerald Green and the other side Purple.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.