Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent My prompt journal - now with drawing prompts for November

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 02:18:14 )

Deciding to just make a list of items I've seen suggested anywhere for my own reference so i can keep improving my pixeling: some of these likely have items already by now cause many are old suggestions. This is just for my log quick look over.

• 'Animal' themed items: cats, spiders, sheep, dragons, moose, bee items, unicorns and rainbows, turtles, raccoon, butterfly, dogs, bunnies, horse, animal hoodies, dinosaurs, gorgon, fox, penguin, sloths, animal capes, lion, furry suits
  • Face changers: third eye elongated cat pupil eye on forehead, undereye shadows, facial hair options, blushes and freckles, lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, more face piercings, duel colored eyes, scars, nerd spiral glasses, large round glasses, sharp teeth, cyclops, sideburns, floral eyepatch
  • Long simple hairs, single short ponytail
  • Shirt desires: Crop Tops, lights out shirt, school uniforms, plaid flannel shirt
  • Outfits: medieval dresses, swimsuits
  • Bottoms: Short pencil skirt, kilts
  • Neck desires: House scarves
  • Fairy Stuff: wings, dresses from flowers or leaves, cute lil puffball shoes, sparkles, floaty leg mod
  • Creepy items: sports and ghost dolls, creepy blood smiles, blood splatters, bloody handprints
  • Body Mods: Alien skin with antennas, Scorpion tail, elf ears, vampire fangs, belly mouth
  • Ect: bandages, painted nails, giant match, crowns, wands, staves, pokesticks, pointer hands, house item, bandaids, flower crowns, paper Browns, royal crowns,flame crowns,
  • Lolita items - decora, walolita, gothic, sweet, mp3/martphones
  • harukuka clothes? kigus?
  • Fandom based pardoys: Disney princesses, jem and the holograms, magical girl stuff, Doctor WHo, lovecraft
  • generic spam: belts everywhere, sashes, slanted belts, belt chains, fingerless gloves, armbands, ski goggles, science goggles, paintball goggles, trenchcoat/duster/ steel toed boots, Blunderbuss, armor, tabards, hammers,helmets, combat boots, doc martens, high heeled boots, fur boas, salt shaker, cape, fountain pens, wheelchair, prostetic limbs, books!, speech bubbles, beret, pajamas, ghost hand of avi off screen, trip pants, grease stains, messenger bags, cigarettes, chocolate npcs(??), suspenders, diaper, Ring collar
  • masks: plague doctor, gas, masquerade, tribal, surgical
  • Themes bring on the items: Stars, cyberpunk, steampunk, camping, supernatural, bows, Tanks, maid, witch, musical instruments, elemental themed, pregnancy, ripped clothes and trash, (apocalypse items??), roller skating, ice skating, sports, galaxy
  • backgrounds: house/interior rooms/ beds/ baths/ living rooms/kitchens, instagram/twitter overlay posts
  • 'vehicles': Tanks, dirtbikes,

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:07:29 )

Set my bullet journal art challenges mostly to the side because i got carried away working on other things. I half want to remake a deviant art to get everything more organized. but i don't think that's a great idea in the end cause follow things. Not ones following me, the ones I'm following. xD i'd never remember them all.

Working on pixel improving still.

May take a break to just get up and clean house a bit and move around before i get caught up in video editing or something. I'm on a creative streak and I want to keep going!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 06:44:50 )

Soooo. I know YouTube links don't work but I got caught up in video editing ...
a sims 4 speedbuilds where each room is a different randomized pack is a video that I've been working on for awhile and I got that up 6 days ago.

Then today the new one room one week one theme challenge came out and I managed to finish it in 30 minutes so I edited up that video and got it posted to
which is over here

Honestly surprised the second one took me so little time to edit and build. I'm getting faster at editing so I'm really proud of myself.

I'm still not doing intros , outros and voice overs.... But I'll get there. One step at a time right? I'm doing something. I'm being creative. And I'm having fun doing it even if no one sees. So I'm happy.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 06:46:31 )

On a side note I am also hard at work for some secret Santa stuff this season and we're probably going to be decorating and cleaning house tomorrow so I'm going to feel successful there too. The toddler isn't quite so cranky now that her canines have pretty much made it through the gums and aren't causing her as much pain

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:14:39 )

Priestess of Pie
xvz
ghost
Lilypoo
Cookie
MoodyB
kiwi
Vixen
GoblinsAndTea
Lina
Amber Lynne
Valefor
ChiffonOrange
Zuzu
Alethna
mdom
Kent
eyry
Juliette
Wildfire

Vixen

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:42:08 )

I have a toy house now and I'm so excited!!!! I got my first two characters up though they need more editing. It's at least a start.

I uploaded a few more of my art pieces from huevember to deviant art. And I'm starting to figure out how I want to reorganize my sims blog.

Also . Eep. My parents will be here on Monday *need to speed clean house tomorrow*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 04:40:43 )

I've done a thing today that is kind of crazy. I haven't been feeling great this week/past weekend. SO today I'm trying to do the recovery road.
That meant some art time!
You can go here to my Wordpress if you want the full story

Here if you would like to see the new character on Toyhou.se

But here she is, I've redrawn and old character with a new style.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 20:11:11 )

Gah! I'm getting so frustrated with the piece I'm currently working on. I keep deleting and redrawing.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 20:48:28 )

I need to pull some to lista together so I can get my life in order. I've just been wandering through days.

So to do list. Pick up pink and purple material to make curtains

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 04:25:15 )

@hazer: i made a thing

i've been going through and updating old linearts I did with color because I've been in an art block

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:27:31 )

@Hazer: yay, I'm glad you got it and like it ^-^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 18:07:24 )

2 years ago. I can't believe it. My little one is going to be three here soon. I'm going to be making a huge attempt to come back. I have a physical bullet journal now too. I'll post more soon

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.