Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries vixen's vanity • an avatar gallery

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 04:18:51 )

@Vixen: I feel like I can never remember which items come in which colors. Lol
How long did it take you to make?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 20:47:44 )

@Totalanimefan: hm maybe an hour or so? there are definitely set color palettes that keep reoccurring so i tend to notice that whenever i try to use other color palettes and can't get specific poses in specific colors lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 20:57:10 )

@Vixen: My first world problem is that since I have every item (except for like 2) I don't remember every color and every pose. So sometimes it's harder to make an avatar.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 21:21:09 )

@Totalanimefan: you don't need to remember anything if you systematically go through every single item you own...which i may or may not do on occasion (yes, it does takes forever lmao)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 21:42:33 )

@Vixen: This is true, and yes that might take me all night lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/5 00:51:32 )

a backlog of avatars.

@purpsy:
this autumny avatar is heavily inspired by your autumn stroll avatar!

some other autumny/fall avatars

a couple of witchy avatars

some other experiments

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/5 01:17:35 )

@Vixen: Awe I love it!♡
(❁´ω`❁)

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 01:15:38 )

the leftover batch from end of 2020 that i definitely did not update....

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/29 19:23:05 )

hello i'm not dead

little red queen & cheshire alice

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/2 22:23:51 )

LOVING your current avatar. The one to the right above.
Really nice balance and use of colors.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:02:16 )

ahhhh thank you Total ;u;
hope you've been doing well lately!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:07:15 )

<33
Did you see the new items related this week? I want to do something cute with the magical girl type item after I'm done with this Pokemon type item.

I've been good I went to Otakon last weekend and it was wonderful! It was nice to get away from reality.
Outside of that, I'm down to the wire for my schooling and finishing before the end of the term. I'm close. I'm taking an exam today, and if I pass, I'll only have two more classes left!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:10:46 )

ahhh yeah i saw the two announcements just now!
i saw burning bright magical girl themed stuff that i like -- i saw it and i was like i know who made that and i know why lmao
and the unique items have donut recolor that i'm loving but i have no idea how i'd use it haha

oh that's fun! did you get to see lots of fun stuff?
when it comes to cons, my favorite thing to do is buy stuff at artist's alley

good luck on your exam!

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:16:46 )

I feel the same way about the donut recolors! I think they are really cool and I was going to try and make an avatar with them, but how? I think that from past events we have some ice cream related items? Maybe with those?

I did! We went to some panels, the gaming room on Friday morning before it got stinky haha. Karaoke, but no concerts this year. I normally go every year but there wasn't any I was into this year. So next year's better be amazing lol. In the past I've seen Home Made Kazoku, TM Revolution, Chemistry, Bradio, Aya Hirano (a voice actor that's also a singer). I wanted to see Yoko Kanno but I wasn't able to. Oh and DJ Taku from M-flo.
I saw all of the artist's alley and the dealer's room. I don't normally buy too much, but I did find a Detective Conan/Lupin crossover mug! Bought that. They had a rare Ruroni Kenshin one too, but it's was $65 T_T
As for the artist's alley I found an artist that did fish/sharks so I got a Mahi Mahi charm. I also had an enamel pin from last year that was Pokemon themed. ^^ There are so many talented artist that go to Otakon~ I just don't have space for it all lol.

Thank you! I think I'll take it in like an hour? Just gotta eat first.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.