Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Profile help- Solved~

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 04:32:01 )

I'll start off by saying that I'm not very good with coding. All of my profile was originally done using this guide and by looking up some CSS stuff online.

Anyway, I finally got around to editing the equipped items section of my profile today, but I ran into a problem. There's this green background color behind the items that I can't figure out how to remove or change.

This is the code I have for that section so far:
.voltie_equipped_items {background: #262626 !important; border: 1px solid #a7f4f4 !important;}
.voltie_equipped_items h3 {background: #262626 !important; color: #fff !important; text-transform: capitalize;}
.equipped-item {border: 0px solid #262626; background: #a7f4f4 !important;}
.equipped-item-poses {border: none; background: none !important;}

I'd just like to know what I need to change/add to remove or change the green background color~

Edit:
Lily ended up helping me on Discord! This is the code if anyone else wants to know the solution:
.equipped-item-poses .equipped-item {
background: rgb(18 19 18 / 30%)!important;}

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 09:15:04 )
@starlight: your profile looks awesome.. I'd like to have a clue about it all but sadly I will be stuck with a boring old profile XD

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 18:58:40 )

@LilMissKushy: Thank you! I don't really know much about CSS either. Like I said in the first post, I mostly used the guide and searched stuff online as needed

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.