Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vontell's Chat Raffle! [Winner's Announced!]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:01:14 )
Just find a really active thread, or a topic you really like. Pretty easy to make all of it back.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:01:54 )
@totalanimefan: yes, but not enough ideas where to write or what to write. Im socially handicapped so forever think Im annoying/bugging the h**' outta people if I write in a thread, even more if it is a lot I wriite.. So I just end up as the forever lurker *facepalms *

@another movie addict: again its the insecurities that breaks in, as well as me not really knowing what I find interesting... yes I like rping but I do not trust rping with people outside of a danish forum page, or from dA groups. after certain events. >>; cant really join in on pokemon/harry potter talk ( or well I guess I can on harry potter now that I have finally rad all the books... still not seen all movies though ) I'm forever behind on things.

sorry for my rambles..

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:14:29 )
Pokemon and Harry Potter are pretty popular topics, but I never bother with either. Lol I'm in the right age group for both, but I just never got into them. Stopped trading the cards after I left elementary school, and never had the attention span to bother with the games. Did watch some of the anime for a while. Then got bored with it. As to Harry Potter. It took me forever to read all the books. Just. Harry is such a piece of shit.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:33:37 )
I'm pretty bad at chatting too, and remembering to come back to a thread. I am very easily distracted. So I pretty much just lurk and then reply as and when I can. Which is probably why I'm bankrupt lmao

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:34:43 )
@Another Movie Addict: I agree, Harry is kind of a drag to read :/ I never liked him very much, especially in the middle few books!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:41:52 )
@sunny: Book five made me stop reading until years after the last movie was released. Harry's a dick.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:44:37 )
@Another Movie Addict: yeah he was definitely at his worst in book 5 and 6. I get that he's a teenage boy and all but omg it was painful to read

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:47:05 )
@sunny: I've learned that I'm willing to put with a bland character over an unlikable character. Like Elena from Vampire Diaries, she's so awful in the books. So awful in fact that I prefer the nothing she was on the show. The Harry Potter movies, at least kind of tried to make Harry less of a tool. It still came across that way though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:49:32 )
@Another Movie Addict: with bland characters at least you can sort of build them up in your head :/ I'm not a fan of the Harry Potter books at all, though I did at least enjoy the movies, and I still watch them from time to time :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:52:54 )
@sunny: It wasn't just Harry being a dick for me that ruined the series. It was the fans that ruined it for me. The books were everywhere, you couldn't escape it. But I have a better Harry wizard to love. Mmm Harry Dresden, so much better and whatever that Peace Talks hasn't a release date. It'll come.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:55:29 )
@TeaTales: You wouldn't be bugging people. Everyone is looking for someone to chat with. ^^ About series and not series things.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:03:41 )
Hello Vontell! I'm so sorry, I've been so busy I haven't had time to stop by lately! But it looks like you haven't been lonely, you're so popular!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:05:13 )
@TeaTales: Well, just try and think of what kind of stuff you like to do. Doesn't even have to be an actual activity, per se. For instance, I love helping people figure out their problems so if someone is talking about having trouble with something I try to help them work it out. Maybe you have something you like too that you don't think about. I also like organizing stuff. I'm kind of weird like that, but even though my own place is kind of a mess, I like to organize and catalog things. I also like to spell check and grammar check things for my friends. I find the English language fascinating; I wish it wasn't the only one I knew. XD I'm trying to learn Spanish though, because my husband comes from a spanish speaking family. Just talk about whatever comes to mind!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:21:33 )
Hey guys! How are you all tonight?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:23:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Hiya! I'm having trouble sleeping :/ it's after 4am. How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:31:29 )
@sunny: I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know why?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:33:01 )
@Totalanimefan: stomach ache :( I took some paracetamol about 20 mins ago and it's slowly easing off so I might try to sleep again in a few minutes.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:33:26 )
Aw that really sucks. Have some rennie

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:36:36 )
Night night sleep well
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:41:57 )
I should probably be sleeping. But I'm on vacation so *Stays up till 1 am*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.