Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vontell's Chat Raffle! [Winner's Announced!]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:14:15 )
Hey guys!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:21:53 )
AliceinZombieland:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, we're always trying to put out new stuff too. Did you know we sell meat too? A lot of people are still finding that out even though we've had the meat case in my store for well over a year or two. When you go in for specific stuff it can be easy to miss stuff that comes in. I love that we have our pizza sales every Thursday and Friday now because it's way easier for people to save money that way. We used to have it for a week every month or month and a half and some people would just miss it but having it for two days every week makes it so much easier for people to know when to come in.

We've got something on sale every day of the week for hot food too. Which I like because then people can expect certain things on certain days and makes it easier to know what's going to be cooking that day. Ah, sorry, I'm rambling. XD But hey, at least now you know if you ever want to know about any of our upcoming sales or anything I can give you the info. XD The only thing I can't really help you with is gas prices. People think we know beforehand when they are going up or going down but we don't. We get a notification on our computer and we have to change the prices right away when we get it, so it's not like we know a week in advance or anything. It's a common misconception that we're all filling up our tanks before the gas prices change but honestly we're the ones who lose out because a lot of us are working when it happens and we can't just leave to gas up before the price change happens. There's only a matter of minutes between getting the notification and the prices changing.

Gah, I did it again. Okay, I'm going to stop now or I'll end up talking shop all day. XD

Yeah i know y ou gu ys sell meat to 'nods' when we can't get tot he store, and we have the money, we'll by the 'prepared' hambergers and such from your store. its great cause for red meat they don't have as much grease in them which is nice. like i said I shop there, a lot. yeah i know 'nods' its why when i ahve the money i buy lunch from y oru guys's store then i do anywhere else. haha, as is I've beeen thinking of getting a job at one of the two kwik trips near me. but then ih ave back issues and such so I'm not to sure if i should or not 'sigh'. that and im grumpy someone would be mean to me and I'd ahve to punch them so that would lose me the job haha. and its okay talk shop, i like knowing that you love your job. 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:25:48 )
I gotta post in here more

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:31:32 )
@Shark:
Same!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:32:50 )
@Lithinel: what are you up to? :)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:33:06 )
Yeah same here. Its nice to see we are nearly at page 75. Means only 25 more pages until we get the re-color!
|

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:35:34 )
@Shark:
Mainly, just posting around and getting some Volts. As well as periodically checking my Facebook page. How about you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:39:00 )
@Lithinel: same here! :P. I'm gonna be going home in a few minutes here. Then I can post like wild.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:41:17 )
@Shark:
Nice! I tend to take breaks in between posting, but I have been doing it a lot since the event.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:43:15 )
@Lithinel: sometimes I just can't think of what to say! There's too much. :vanora_upsidedown:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:46:39 )
@Shark:
I know that goes. That's usually when I'll just head over to the games forum.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:47:59 )
@Lithinel: yeah I've been trying to get my post count up over there. xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:50:54 )
@Shark:
It's an easy enough way to do so! Plus, free Volts! Which I am in need of. I'm broke. :P

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 05:19:57 )
screams I am so late to events at all times always. What's up guuuuuuuuys? :vanora_sweat:

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 07:06:49 )
@Lithinel: Not enough volts though! xD Gotta make 50 posts to equal the amount I can get for posting elsewhere, lol.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 07:40:37 )
now that the create a story was deleted, RIP

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:13:23 )
*rolls through*
Someone entertain me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:18:25 )
@Kaderin Triste: -juggles poorly- are you not entertained?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:23:02 )
@another movie addict: Hmmm....*claps politely* I am mildly amused...you may keep your head...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:28:18 )
@Kaderin Triste: I'm cool with that. Head keeping worthy juggling isn't too bad.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.