Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Apple Event

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:42:08 )
I’m excited to see what the new iPhone has to offer. They haven’t changed much the last few years so I am eager to know more about the new ones. I’m not sure I’ll upgrade yet though but if I do if gonna go all out and get a pro max this time! What are your thoughts on Apple’s products? Really wish I still had my MacBook but I’m thinking of saving up for an iMac instead.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:47:03 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Only apple products I have are an old iPad 3 and an iPad Pro. Which may or may not say a lot

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:52:47 )

I'm excited for it! I'm totally going to be watching it tomorrow. We should both hang out in this thread during it.

I got a new iPhone last year so I won't be getting one this year, but my husband might.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:53:19 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Hey those were pretty good products! I no longer have my iPad Pro I sold it because I didn’t really use it. Mostly just use my phone.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:02:46 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Peptibismol: yeah, I draw, so having the Pro is useful
Especially since the 3 is so old it struggles to connect to the internet

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:06:47 )
I drew on my pro too it was neat, the Apple Pencil worked so well. I like paper and charcoal/pencils more tho I think it’s a texture thing.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:08:41 )
Totalanimefan:

[font=Verdana][color=DODGERBLUE]I'm excited for it! I'm totally going to be watching it tomorrow. We should both hang out in this thread during it.

I got a new iPhone last year so I won't be getting one this year, but my husband might.

I’m up for it! I got my alarm set so I can be up and ready with a cup of coffee! My phone is new from last year too. I got an iPhone 11 that’s purple I love the color. I payed this one and the one I got for my husband off and he goes and runs his over XD. So that would be the benefit of upgrading usually there is a buy one get one free offer. [/color][/font]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:10:38 )

@Peptibismol: What time zone are you in? I'm on the east coast, but before I moved back here I lived in Silicon Valley for 5 years. My husband works in tech.
I have an iPhone 11 Pro. I literally got the Pro instead of the regular one because the Pro is smaller. XD I have small hands and like smaller phones.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:12:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m in Texas so I think that’s central time. Not exactly sure if that means I need to be up to watch it at nine since it starts at ten eastern...or was it western idk. Lol I need to go on Apple and find out.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:26:03 )

@Peptibismol: You are two hours ahead of Apple. So that means that you will watch it at Noon your time. I'm going to watch it at 1pm my time.
Apple is in Northern CA.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:29:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Good to know...I’m not good with time zones!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:04:01 )

@Peptibismol: That's alright. You can always put it into google too. ^^

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:09:28 )
I wont be able to buy the new iphone this year. Maybe next year tho. My old ipad pro is still going strong.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:21:18 )
@Kairu: It should! I know they slow down a little but my sons iPhone 7 is still working really well despite everything. Keep it until it won’t update no more!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 05:32:06 )

@Kairu: iPads/iPad Pros last such a long time. My pro is going strong too. But I also had an iPad Air from 2015 and I passed it on to a family friend and they still use it.
My mom had an iPad from 2013 and she used it until I got her one in 2017. That one she is still using.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 16:05:46 )
Hey guys I’m popping in to say feel free to join me during the even and discuss it on here if you want! I’m linking a video below, I’ve tried to embed it but for some reason the embed code isn’t working on here!!!

https://youtu.be/KR0g-1hnQPA

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 17:59:58 )

@Peptobismol: This is what it should look like
[url=http://www.https://youtu.be/KR0g-1hnQPA]Here[/url]

Also I'm watching it now!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 18:02:39 )
@Totalanimefan: It’s starting yay!!! I’m so happy!

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 18:06:12 )

@Peptobismol: Yeah look at the HomePod Mini! It's so cute. If someone doesn't have a normal HomePod this one seems way worth it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 18:22:26 )

Oh my gosh those beautiful iPhone 12 colors~

Damn that chip. The A13 is already still the best chip in smartphones.

Magsafe for iPhone!!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.