Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Greetings from Texas!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:33:44 )
Hey there,
I just wanted to introduce myself!
My name is Kimi I'm 30 years old.
I own and run a metaphysical store for a living in Texas.
Aswell as do card readings and distance pendulum healing as a hobby.

Currently, studying Reiki and Huna healing modalities.

In all honestly I missed the avatar community I used to be a member of Gaia and Solia Online waaay but to the point I forgot my passwords.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:45:45 )

welcome to voltra~
    i was on both those sites too :0

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:48:21 )
pachi:

welcome to voltra~
    i was on both those sites too :0

Oh? yeah finally figured out my password for solia! It's so sad with the loss of items.
So why not start over, somewhere else ? xD

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:40:32 )

@Rebirth: i left long before that massive purge but damn. that sounds like a pain in the ass from what i heard from other people too haha
    hope you like it here~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:57:41 )

@Rebirth: hey. You sound really cool. I was on those sites as well in the early days. Now I’m on Voltra everyday. Lol
How did you find out about us?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:16:26 )
pachi:

@Rebirth: i left long before that massive purge but damn. that sounds like a pain in the ass from what i heard from other people too haha
    hope you like it here~

Totalanimefan:

Thanks I certainly do!

@Rebirth: hey. You sound really cool. I was on those sites as well in the early days. Now I’m on Voltra everyday. Lol
How did you find out about us?

awe thank you!

I found it googling Gaia like websites and stumbled on a reddit post mentioning this site!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:20:00 )

@Rebirth: reddit is the best for stuff like that.
What's it been like running your store in 2020?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:34:04 )
Rebirth:
Hey there,

In all honestly I missed the avatar community I used to be a member of Gaia and Solia Online waaay but to the point I forgot my passwords.

I was a longtime member of Solia until it moved away from being a forum and more of a game! My name was demonchick what was yours? I may recognize it, anyways I’m from Texas to and it’s nice to meet you (if we haven’t met before already!)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:35:14 )
Totalanimefan:

@Rebirth: reddit is the best for stuff like that.
What's it been like running your store in 2020?

It's been really fun! its interesting all the people that you meet when it comes to metaphysical work!
And with all the energy shifts happening in 2020 its been a blessing how people are waking up.
It's been a healing experience for me aswell with doing readings and healings.

Before Covid I was a barista at starbucks then got laid off so saved all my unemployment and put it into my passion.
It's funny you dont understand how stressful life was til your out of the situation. XD hahaha

Peptibismol:
Rebirth:
Hey there,

I was a longtime member of Solia until it moved away from being a forum and more of a game! My name was demonchick what was yours? I may recognize it, anyways I’m from Texas to and it’s nice to meet you (if we haven’t met before already!)

Your name looks quite familiar! on Solia it was Rebirth

I ran a quest topic for a Pookie and a lovely individual by (Soda?) donated to me. I was devastated the item wasn't in my inventory when I logged in.
I know we should be attached to material objects or well virtual items but I cracked a tear.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 00:49:25 )

@Rebirth: Yeah that's so true. What are your clients coming in for? (Like nothing too personal) I'm just interested.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:05:11 )
I have an interview with Starbucks for a barista position. I’m not sure how it’s gonna turn out I haven’t really worked as a barista I’m a healthcare worker but the strain on my body and mind have made me want to try out something new while I finish my degree. I hear that Starbucks will help with your bachelors through their online college. I don’t know much about it but if my credits from the community college and my associates doesn’t carry over I don’t think it will be worth it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:07:06 )
Totalanimefan:

@Rebirth: Yeah that's so true. What are your clients coming in for? (Like nothing too personal) I'm just interested.

Ah, you fine I welcome the conversation!
People who were sick need a boost in the right direction. (worries about covid)
People gossiping / bulling indivials so cleansed and put positive intent back to those people.

As for the shop I've been selling Tarot cards & spell supplies certain states dont have access to Botanicas!

Peptibismol:
I have an interview with Starbucks for a barista position. I’m not sure how it’s gonna turn out I haven’t really worked as a barista I’m a healthcare worker but the strain on my body and mind have made me want to try out something new while I finish my degree. I hear that Starbucks will help with your bachelors through their online college. I don’t know much about it but if my credits from the community college and my associates doesn’t carry over I don’t think it will be worth it.

I must admit the 'Bux location I did work for was a high volume location next to the Pentagon building.
And I worked for a franchise call center location so it was busy as a constant. I know starbux does help with school one of my GFs just went back to school and healthcare is decent. If you do get hired I dont mind scanning my barista notes and cheatsheet for ya! If you need more school related answers join a Starbux group on facebook they are soooo helpful with questions.

Other than that if its not a fit Barista at a Hotel/Museum is more relaxed. or local mom & pop shops.
As for a suggestion besides barista a operator at a hotel was anouther job I had and was pretty nice!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:30:53 )

@Rebirth: Oh I see. There are so many horrible things happening in 2020. I'm glad that you can help people.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:51:33 )
Totalanimefan:

@Rebirth: Oh I see. There are so many horrible things happening in 2020. I'm glad that you can help people.

Of course if we help each other we all level up.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:55:01 )
@Rebirth: Thanks and yeah I’ll let you know if it goes well! I have a good feeling they called me like an hour after I submitted my application! - I called the manager once I finished and let them know so they could view it then almost immediately received a call.- I also applied at a mom and pop coffee shop down the street where I live too so I guess I’ll just see where it all leads.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:05:02 )

@Rebirth: That's a good way to look at it <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:13:27 )
Peptibismol:
@Rebirth: Thanks and yeah I’ll let you know if it goes well! I have a good feeling they called me like an hour after I submitted my application! - I called the manager once I finished and let them know so they could view it then almost immediately received a call.- I also applied at a mom and pop coffee shop down the street where I live too so I guess I’ll just see where it all leads.

Either way and win-win! Rooting for you dear! keep me posted :D
Totalanimefan:

@Rebirth: That's a good way to look at it <3

Of Course! :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:22:06 )
@Rebirth: Thank you so much! :)

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:43:33 )

@Rebirth: What do you like to do in your spare time? ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/13 02:51:42 )
Peptibismol:
@Rebirth: Thank you so much! :)

No worries!

Totalanimefan:

@Rebirth: What do you like to do in your spare time? ^^

I love going to museums and hiking. Recently spent 4 hours at the USS Lexington learning the history of the ship.
Concerts were a big thing but currently on hold til thats safe what about yourself?

.:: Insta :: Facebook ::.
Stay Vibrant, Soul Fam!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.