Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 00:43:20 )
Hey there! I usually go by the username Moossey if it's not taken. You can call me Jen.

I've been on the Voltra team for about a month or so now. I helped out with the NPC concept designs and drew the NPC shop art. Now that the NPC shop art has been completed, I am helping out with the items. I'm a full time university student, on summer break at this moment. I love art and anime. I play Hearthstone and random Steam games from time to time.

I first found out about Voltra back in 2015 (time flies by so fast), and am really glad to be here on the first day of Alpha. Nice to meet you all!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 00:45:25 )
@Moossey: Hey!! Nice to see you on the forums!! I'm horrible at names, but I'll try my best to remember that your name is Jen lol. The NPC art is to die for. You did such a good job ^^
|

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 01:41:04 )
@Miss Kitty: Hello Kitty! You can just call me Moossey or Moose if you forget. I'm happy that you liked how the NPCs turned out. Thank you! I kind of wish I could have fit an NPC with glasses in the gang but they all had beautiful eyes I didn't want to cover up.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.