Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Let's talk about the Sims!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 01:05:09 )
There's something foul about the air here...

From I think either 2017 or 2018 till just after the god awful Journey to Batuu pack came out, I played Sims 4. I loved it! So much fun.
After JtB came out, I started seeing more and more things pop up in my youtube recommendations about the older games and decided to just go all out and get all three of the previous games. I didn't regret it whatsoever.
Safe to say I no longer have Sims 4 on my computer, I absolutely LOVE Sims 2 and am working on my own town already.

What's your guys' history with Sims? You ever played it? Which games did you play and which are your favourite?
(Also kudos to anyone that gets what character my avi is :P)

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 03:00:22 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'd make a family, build them a house, play three in-game days, and then not play for months
I only had 2 and the university expansion, I gave them to someone who appreciated them a lot more

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 14:34:53 )

@vengeance: this is the thread for you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 15:24:09 )

I play Sims 4 whenever I'm at my brother's house because he has it on his computer. We don't have the Star Wars ad on tho, is it that bad?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 15:24:36 )

Also hello Bella Goth avatar!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 20:51:56 )
The Sims is one of my favorite game franchises. I've played all the main ones, putting the most time into Sims 3, and played a lot of the spin-offs that were on home consoles. I feel like I always spent more time building houses than actually playing in the later ones though lol. They're great house building sims.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:13:25 )
Omgosh! I've been playing since Sims 2 on PlayStation 2 !
I do enjoy the details of sims 4. The graphics are nice. I'm bummed about the Sims 4 release because I got a lot of expansions on Sims 3. I took a big break once sims 4 came out. But then I had to try StrangerVille.
I highly recommend Sims: Bustin Out - if people can still get it. I have it for my PS2 and I think PS3. I'm not sure. I just recently unpacked it and picked it up again.
ALSO, Sims 2: Castaway . I used to spend way too many hours on that one. Bummed it didn't get much hype.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:17:50 )

@Koah: I loved Sims Castaway! That was such a cool little game. Not very Sim-like, but still fun.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:22:31 )
@sunny: I'm so glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it. Castaway definitely broke away from the typical sims play. I wish they had more games out like that one though.
I heavily thought about getting Island Living for Sims 4 PC. But I have a feeling it's nothing to what I'm expecting.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:32:13 )

I started with the sims 1. Also played sims 2 (the best one) and then jumped to sims 4.

Donator — They/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/30 04:02:27 )
I've only played 3 and 4 and honestly, between the two, I like 3 a lot more. I do think the sim customization options are much better in 4 though.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/30 04:05:31 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I've heard about Castaway and seen one video on it, it looks really interesting I might give it a shot.

Also thank you Sunny for getting my avatar :D

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.