Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Just want to say i love and hate moving.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:25:47 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

So for a while my family has been moving. Were dealing with a landlord who is a bully and we just needed to get away. we got the keys to our new place on the 3rd so since we live 13 min from new to old house slowly we been going over there. This weekend is the last weekend . Fingers crossed that tomorrow is the last moving day. (like i hope we are done and just need to clean and unpack) But now any subscriptions i have i have to change. I have to change my state license (for massage) i have to change my drivers license my medical car my doctors my work my bank -_- so annoying. But less now I'll be in a place with lots of little kids playing out side (the kids around my old neighborhood rarely play out side and if they are outside they only talk of video games) and when people have seen us unpacking the truck people always say hi and wave. So it's military housing and it's full of friendly people lots of kids running around. And as a person who crochets a lot of stuffed animals that have no homes to go too. I'm going to make a box and when i get it full i'm going to post on the military housing facebook page for our living space and post 'hey new friends looking for homes come and take what ever you like' much like during the winter when i crochet a bunch of blankets I'll do the same thing.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 17:33:43 )
I absolutely hate moving too. It's so much work to have to pack up everything, move it and then unpack it. I'm dreading when I'll have to move again since I always seem to accumulate more stuff.

It's great that your neighbors are friendly though! And it's awesome of you to crochet things for the neighborhood!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 01:43:51 )

Moving is soo much work. I'm always like why do I own this much stuff.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.