Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Slime Rancher

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 02:36:57 )
Is such a fun and slightly addictive game once you really get into it. The slimes are so very adorable, and there just isn't enough farm for all of them. I'm glad the game has finally left early access and has had it's full release. There is so much more to do now. Anyone else play?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 20:57:46 )
I don't personally play, but I watch my significant other and holy crap, the slimes are so freakin' cute. She legit didn't sleep just to keep playing it and called it a therapeutic experience... which I can understand just based on having a smiling slime stuck to the end of your gun. XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 21:31:39 )
Lol I've definitely gone without sleep to make sure my farm is perfect. It gets mildly addictive running around catching different slimes. My favorite part though is they added a thing so you can make accessories for your slimes. Been having fun putting like cute little bows, googly eyes, mustaches, and tiaras on them.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:22:50 )
@Elithiya: >w< I can't seem to get enough chickens these days, so many meat eating slimes. But yeah if a largo eats plorts that don't come from it, then it'll change into tarr and will kill your other slimes. So like say you mixed a pink slime with a tabby slime, then it can only have tabby slime plorts or pink plorts. Anything else would make it attack your farm.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:33:54 )
I've heard of it and seen the trailer but I haven't gotten it myself yet. It's not high in priority on my want list, but I definitely wouldn't mind trying it if I can get my hands on it *eyes steam share library*

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 07:19:44 )
I got to play this game in alpha and I have to say it's amazing to see how far it's come. I'm so proud of the development team. ;w; It's sooo good and so easy to get lost in.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:46:33 )
@Addy: Wish I could've played it during alpha, but didn't hear about it until it was already almost ready to launch.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:17:08 )
@another movie addict: It was pretty rough, haha. Playing it now is definitely the best way, imo. Lots more features and ways to handle the little guys. <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:55:34 )
@Addy: That's true, I really enjoyed when they added in the slime science features.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 10:06:52 )
@another movie addict: OH NO I'M BEHIND AGAIN!? I don't remember slime science!

I haven't played it since it left Early Access on Steam, I should start up a new file one of these days.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 13:13:36 )
@Addy: Oh yeah slime science is pretty awesome, lol like you can build a basketball hoop to throw your slimes through, and theres an achievement for a certain amount of points. They also opened a few new areas to explore.

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 16:24:44 )
I haven't played Slime Rancher for quite some time, I had no idea that it left early access.
It's such a cute game though, I'll probably start up a new game a bit later *w* And the slime accessories and science sounds absolutely amazing, can't wait to check it out!

My favorite slime is the rock slime, what about you guys? ^_^
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 17:06:22 )
@Llama: It's a toss up between Tabby Slimes and Hunter Slimes for my favorite. They're both kitty slimes and just so freaking adorable. >w<

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 01:56:27 )
@another movie addict: omg, that sounds awesome. I'm definitely gonna give it another go pretty soon!

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 06:47:51 )
Slime Rancher looks so cute. I wanted to buy it but I was worried I'd lose interest really fast. But now that you say it's addicting, I might have to change my stance on this...

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 06:50:04 )
@neko: If it makes any sort of difference to you, the developers are all great people too. I love supporting this game even if I don't play it a ton anymore because Monomi Park deserves it!

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 06:51:30 )
@Addy: I love supporting companies that actually care about their player base and not just the money they make. I might have to try it out! It's relatively cheap too, isn't it? Like 5 bucks on Steam or something?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 06:55:05 )
@Neko: Was 14.99 when I bought it, but it might've gone down in price since then.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 06:58:29 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ah, I remembered a 4.99. I suppose I just forgot the first digit, lol.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:18:19 )
It's $19.99 right now, but it goes on sale pretty frequently!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.