Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Cursed Love

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 07:42:08 )

"Most likely." Racquel agreed.

"But that's perfectly all right." She added.

"Do try to sleep well, Julien."

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 07:59:24 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"You as well, Racquel." Julien responded.

He then made his way to the room that he and Demitra shared, stopping along the way and peering into the girls' room, where he saw the two of them sound asleep in their beds.

He smiled at them wistfully, before sighing quietly.

"Sleep well, angels." he whispered, making his way to his room and laying down on the bed.

"Demitra... come home soon."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 08:08:28 )

It was a couple of days later when Demitra made her way into the house. It was some dumb hour of the night, and she was reasonably sure that no one would be awake. As a result, she moved through the house quietly, not noticing that Julien wasn't in bed, and grabbed a change of clothes before leaving again. She made her way out of the house and through the woods. She had every intention of cleaning up in the natural water nearby.

She didn't know how long she would be there, but she did know that there was a deccent chance she'd be there for awhile.

That last hunt was stressful as hell.

She just needed to chill, and a swim tended to do that well.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 08:26:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

She made her way to the water, and in the light of the full moon, proceeded to derobe herself... when she suddenly became acutely aware that she was NOT alone there.

However, before she could rightly react, or proceed to take a reactionary response, a voice spoke.

One that washed away ALL her alertness.

"Good evening." Julien said from the water.

"Welcome home." he greeted her.

"Took a while to get that information, huh?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 11:18:05 )

Demitra was silent for a moment before chuckling lightly.

"It really did." She agreed.

"However, it wasn't an extreme length of time. Just an extra day or so." She added as she continued to strip.

"I thought you would have been asleep by now, as it is quite late."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 21:39:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yeah, well, had a hard time sleeping lately. Lotta things going through my mind." Julien responded. "Kinda stressed waiting for you to return." he went on, pausing for a moment.

"...Demitra, we need to talk." he then said.

"About Kaia." he went on.

"Now, don't worry, she's safe, nothing's happened to her." he then assured her, but then paused again.

"...er... well... something HAS happened, but..." he started to clarify, before heaving a heavy sigh.

"Her mana's taken a new developmental turn... a rather... interesting one."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 23:19:11 )

Demitra was silent as he said what he did. She didn't say anything until she was properly stripped and in the water.

"Talk, Julien." She stated simply.

"And you better get to the bottom of it quick."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 23:37:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Quick, huh?" Julien asked.

"All right." he said.

"She doesn't have the Fyrane mana, exactly." he told her.

"She doesn't have the Wolfe mana, exactly." he said further.

"She has BOTH." he informed her. "Which is to say, the netting that I can create, and the rune that the Fyranes can create have... melded... combined... into a hybrid for Kaia." he went on.

He then proceeded to explain what had happened when he discovered it, how he'd found out, how Kiah had reacted, what Kaia had told him, and what she had been doing to the squirrel.

"So... been waiting for you to come back so we can both talk to our daughters as to why I'll be away for periods at a time." he told her.

"Because we need serious knowledge about the Fyrane rune to help her with with... and only Rowena can do that right now."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 23:47:08 )

Demitra sighed lightly.

"I was afraid of something like this happening." She admitted.

"A freaky hybrid. That's a bit on the horrifying side, truly." She added after a moment or two, and with a heavy sigh.

"As for finding my aunt.... good luck. I've done some hunting on my own while out and about, and I haven't even caught any sort of wind of her. It's alkmost as if she doesn't exist, but being a Fyrane, mom would know if she was dead and gone."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 03:47:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Julien shook his head.

"Kaia needs to know she isn't evil, she isn't bad, what she can do isn't evil or bad, just... we need to tell her that she needs to exercise caution with that, lest someone get hurt." he said.

"And thank you. I'm going to need all the luck I can find." he then sighed.

"But I WILL find her." he vowed.

"And I will plead, if I have to, for her assistance." he went on.

"...and I'll need to come back every so often to show the girls that I'm not permanently gone."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:14:01 )

Demitra nodded.

"Of course." She said before sighing, again.

"This isn't going to be easy on anyone." She added after a few seconds.

-----

Demitra was silent as she made her way through the doors after harrassing the one that was manning them. She remained silent as she moved, avoiding everyone and all their inquiries. She didn't run into many people, thankfully.

As she reached the office that she was heading toward, and made her way in, she just sighed before looking to the one that was there, waiting for her.

"What's going on, Vitra?" She asked. Demitra just sighed.

"I need to put a hunt out for someone." She added. "I cannot contact him, or find him." She continued before pausing a moment.

"His name is Julien Wolfe, and there are people who want his head on a silver platter. I haven't heard from him for about two months, and I can't find him myself."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.