Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Autumn Block Party 2020 FAQ

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:20:00 )

Ohoho, greetings Volties! It's time for our annual Anniversary Block Party! We're celebrating 3 whole years!

Be sure to stop by the memory board and share some of your favorite memories of Voltra. Vontell also has some puzzles and games for everyone to play. While you're out there, my daughter Vanora could use a hand designing new items. Did I mention there would be prizes? Ohohoho!

Thank you all for making Voltra such a wonderful place to be! Here's to another great year!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:20:00 )
Frequently Asked Questions

How Long Does The Event Last For?
The event activities will run until September 15th at 11:59pm. After that, event forums will remain open for an additional week.

Where Can I Purchase Event Items?
Event items can be purchased from Joyful Jamboree using the event currency "Confetti"!

How Will Event Items Work?
Every day, a new item will be released, along with a fun comic to accompany it! Be sure to look out for them.

How Do I Make Event Currency?
You can earn event currency from posting within our forums! Posting in the event forum will gain you the most currency per post, so be sure to check it out!

Event Forum: 20 - 25 per post
General Forums: 10 - 20 per post
Games / Event Games: 1 - 5 per post
Undercurrent: 0 per post

As well, playing jigsaw will grant you confetti as well! (to be implemented)

I Have A Question/Problem/Feedback!
Feel free to post in here, pinging yours truly or a member of staff with your issue/comment! If more urgent, please directly message a member of our staff, or use discord!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 19:27:50 )
for vontell's puzzles and games, does 4 games mean complete 4 categories of puzzles or 4 of the individual puzzles?

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.