Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion layering with legposes?

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 13:58:13 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

hi!
i'm trying to use the 500k milestone crossed legs on a particular avatar... and i can't find anything that layers okay over?
so i've looked a bit through the shops and as much as i could through the item museum thread, but i don't really know what cover at least just the hips a little)
so i was wondering if any of you who are maybe a bit more familiar with the items here knows if there are any items that would work with (i just came back to voltra earlier this summer, so i'm still not fully caught up)

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 10:12:13 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

yeah it's really pretty!! (which is why i wanna use it) and it works well with the rest of the avatar i'm making!
but.... i'd like at least like... something to cover the crotch up so it looks less awkward, lmao
sometimes i'd just keep it nude if it worked, but like... it doesn't fit the vibe this time ; u;

i used to be good at figuring this stuff out on sites i had used for like yeaaars,
but.... i have not used voltra in years, so..... i am pretty much a noob here, hahah

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒
please ping me, i am ditzy!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 02:38:09 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I actually have been wondering the same thing. Leg poses tend to be pretty difficult.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.