Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DevilkinBoi: Do i really?
okay the thing is i have my sister and her boyfriend staying with me, their currently homeless, so their sleepin gon the coach and the recliner respectively, the roommate who has his own room wants them gone, but the kicker is I NEED th ehelp they give cause he's only living here because he's supposed to help me keep the place clean, he hasn't been, and over the years it's gotten harder on me to do it as i've had infections and stuff that have deteriated my health, so my sister' shere to help me, before she came garbage would pile up until I TOOK it out, it was one of his few chores, and as i walk with a cane, its a slow process fo rme, dishes get done as i can't stand and do them she does them fo rme, and a bunch of other things that I've needed help with but he won't help, yet he'll r un off to his mother's every time of day and help her but he SLEEPS all the time when he IS here. so yeah it's just.. there's way more then that but its hitting a head.. <:3( )~~