Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Doing So Much Today

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 20:07:33 )

Since my brother has to self quarantine, I'm handling Loki's walks. Decided to also wash my bed sheets and get around to sleeving the cards for a game I backed on Kickstarter. Put away the books I got in the mail and cleaned out the closet to make more space. I definitely need to invest in another bookcase. Still waiting on one of the blankets to finish drying and put another in the washing machine. Save for the box with the desk I have to assemble(gotta wait for my dad to be available to come over and help me), any other boxes have been thrown into the recycling bin. Once all the bed sheets are done being washed and dried, gotta prep my bed again. Depending on how I feel tomorrow and if sending out a package doesn't take too long, I'll clean my room.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 20:47:12 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ whoa..busy person you are..'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 20:59:48 )

@star2000shadow: And probably won't be able to clean or send out the package tomorrow. I completely forgot we have a storm making landfall tomorrow. Oh well. Least I got a lot done today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:11:15 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DevilkinBoi: true you did get an awefull lot done today... me i need help to get what i need done done haha. 'rubs face' ugg..but i did get my arm excercises done today and i have to remember to take my walk tomarrow..indoors probably cause it looks set to rain haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:26:12 )

@star2000shadow: Helped my mom put some things inside in case there are heavy winds. Brother's cranky, so I'm gonna leave him alone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:39:06 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DevilkinBoi: that's always a good thing, and um y eah my roommates cranky to. <:3( )~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:46:35 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah, he's always cranky when he gets sick, mostly because mom pesters him a lot and it annoys him. I leave him be unless he asks me to do something for him.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:15:52 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Oh wow. Busy day indeed. Hopefully you can take some time to yourself soon.

Also... a bit off topic. But I have a Loki too. He's a kitten though. So walks aren't really part of his every day routine. Lol.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:17:25 )

@Lithinel: Thing with mine is that although he's a dog... he behaves more like a cat. I also have a friend who has a Loki that's a cat, but hers acts more like a dog. I joke with her that ours got their souls switched and that's why they don't act like their respective animals.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:22:48 )
@devilkinboi: Ahaha. Aww, that is super adorable though.

My Loki is only 12 weeks old so I can't really say if he's more cat or dog like yet. Especially since I've only had him for one week. He's defintely a bit mischievous though, so lives up to his name. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:35:53 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
DevilkinBoi:

@star2000shadow: Yeah, he's always cranky when he gets sick, mostly because mom pesters him a lot and it annoys him. I leave him be unless he asks me to do something for him.

ahh I can get w here he's coming from, when im sick i just wanna be left alone to..but the roommate pesters me to make sure im okay and so forth. <:3( )~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:40:05 )

@Lithinel: Mine is 5 years old and recently had his fifth anniversary of being with us. Still thinks he's a baby though.

@star2000shadow: Oh, I can understand both sides. Mom worries, but she does tend to get aggravating at times, so I can see why he wants to be left alone. He always lets me know when he needs anything too.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:53:45 )
@devilkinboi: Aww. That's absolutely adorable. I think a lot of pets still think they're babies even when they're grown!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 03:21:28 )

@Lithinel: Speaking of which, time for him to go to my room.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 05:03:26 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DevilkinBoi: well that's good, and i can understand both sides to I've been there 'makes face' it took me a long time before i got my mom to stop hoovering. <:3( )~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 05:05:33 )

@star2000shadow: Mine never will. It's part of her nature.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 17:46:22 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DevilkinBoi: at least she cares? <:3( )~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 19:37:20 )

@star2000shadow: Yeaaaaah, about that. It's extremely complicated.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 02:28:28 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DevilkinBoi: I bet 'nods' i know my life is...complicated.. specially the roommate with no brains 'facedesk' or he acts like it. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 02:43:55 )

@star2000shadow: Gotta love people.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.