Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat im exhausted yall

Voltie — he/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:30:20 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

just spent the weekend having a yard sale, packing, and brought a bunch of stuff up to a friends house (all while in a gastroparesis + diverticulitis flare + with a slipped rib lmao)

i'm in horrible pain but im laying in a cozy bed at an airbnb thinking abt having some bone broth and taking a shower & bath

also; anyone have any ideas on pretty places to travel to in the pacific northwest? gonna be livin in my van soon with my partner and thinkin abt going places inbetween doctor appointments

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:38:15 )
Hope you feel better soon!!! I took a bath a few hours ago, but TIFU by using old bath salt. RIP

I haven't been to many places in that area, but my favorite so far was Boise, Idaho. The city seems so...green compared to what I'm used to. <333 I lived there for several months with my fiance until we moved back to Florida where I'm from.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:55:36 )
Take it easy! You deserve some rest!

last year we drove from the Seattle area to Leavenworth and it was so beautiful along the way. All the snowy trees and icy cold rivers. Snoqualmie Falls is always an easy choice too.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:41:03 )

Wow that sounds rough. Hope you feel better soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.