Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Wow I had enough badges for 1 bundle

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 11:40:00 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
Ive been very drained, so I didnt really participate at all. Goodluck getting stuff everyone.
This event really seemed nice and I wish I wasn't so sad all the time.

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 13:01:42 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'm hoping I can get enough with the boost, but at 35 right now, well, I don't see it happening
I may just buy what I didn't get

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 15:47:25 )

Well I wanted to get the other team uniforms...but that's not happening...I have 9 badges...didn't even finish the event set either...

Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 03:42:23 )
Dang. We’ll get em next event.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 18:58:49 )
This was kind of a tough event somehow. The foraging was very hit-or-miss, the teams seemed unbalanced, and just enough little quirks to add to the chaos, but it was a cute theme and a cute event otherwise!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 20:08:03 )

Yeah, the teams were definitely unbalanced. I'm not really sure how they could have prevented that though since people chose their own teams based on the description/uniform/etc. they liked the most. In my case, I chose Sound based on the description~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 20:15:22 )
I know, but they could have balanced it out some - limits on the number of people per cabin or percentage full as the event starts, maybe? I think there were a whopping 5 or 6 people in my entire cabin (metal)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 20:18:01 )

Hm, I feel like I would have been kind of sad if Sound had filled up before I was able to join though. Being forced into a cabin I didn't want to be in would have made me less motivated to participate

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 20:18:29 )

Maybe one solution would have been to just have two cabins? Electric and Sound were both really active, so if everyone had been split between those two then it might've worked better
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 21:36:03 )

I didn't do as well as I would have liked for this event as well.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 23:05:12 )
There were two teams for the reaping ritual. That seemed to work out ok. I like the idea of having different choices, but I agree that the teams seemed really unbalanced just by the number of people in each cabin.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.