Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Chiffon's Starry Camp

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 07:09:46 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Though I don't even know why they rush their games when they could've improved them before their release but hey, as long as they have a patch to fix it that is.

@xvz: Oh I see *nods* That's okay :o

And yes, sweet, sweet bed haha
I'm playing it on PC though I have to lower its graphics and resolution due to my laptop's dated graphic card (and not being a gaming laptop). Hmmm.... Basically, you play as an assassin who pursues their target in order of assassinate them while trying not to get detected (although you can choose not to go stealth mode if you want to). :o

That's great to hear! ^^ And I see, that's alright, maybe there are other characters will keep you motivated or inspired? :o
Hmmm.... Sometimes fanart and OCs on my sketchbook but I've been feeling a little unmotivated lately :viosweat:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 07:24:10 )
@chiffonorange: They needed to iron out the bugs with a lot of the later Assassin's Creed games,
because a lot of the glitches are not fun.

Well that's also true too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 08:01:49 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: True, true. *nods* Having little to no glitches is fine but having too much of it, as you said it's no fun.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 08:12:39 )
@chiffonorange: Good glitches may exist, but they're outnumbered by the bad ones, and it gets truer with every new Assassin's Creed installment lately.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.