Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat AHhhhhh IT IS DONE (excited school ramble)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 21:25:02 )

My internship hours! Last I posted about em, I was all "yay got it all locked down in a schedule, gonna graduate on time!"
BUT I just looked and somehow I'm WAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE?
181/186 hours DONE
35/40 clinic hours DONE, and these overlap so basically one more day at the clinic and I am 100000% DONE WITH ALL THESE HOURS
They don't sound like much but, for what I'm doing and the time frame, they are many ;3;

Its been so so hard to get to this point, I almost got sick from just the sheer fatigue of constantly working.
And the days I wasted to people no-showing and then having to re-evaluate how to catch up, then I'd have to work even harder
And lose so much sleep
and I'm so tired, I've been getting so light headed and derpy
but I'll be done, and then I can focus solely on my classwork/homework, which isn't that much cause I finished all the big loads already.

This means I'll finally have half-days off (still no full days yet). Can finally rest, cook meals (eat more than once a day) and just BE ZEN for the rest of this month ;;

Thought I'd share my undying relief! You guys have kinda been with me throughout the hardest parts of this episode of my life.
The end is nigh! But the time for relaxation is finally right now

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 01:07:37 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Insert many audience applause gifs here
Congrats on making it through! Boo on the whole not caring for yourself tho

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 04:33:42 )

@kitalpha hart:
I know, I just hadn't had enough time, and the way the school schedules played out was lame
But I'm taking care of my career, which takes a heck of a lot of care for myself in the near future :D
sometimes gotta sacrifice a little!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 05:51:52 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Jolly: and to go by what you say, most of your coursework load is taken care off outside the massage stuff too, so treat yoself

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 18:50:23 )

@kitalpha hart:
Yes it is, I just have a few weeks left of classes and we'll be focused more on massage stuff and studying for the finals.
But usually the finals are similar enough to the midterms, that I don't get too anxious about them

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 23:50:17 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Jolly: well that's good. And then the next thing you'll know, finals are done

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.