Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback A Board for Written Works?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:03:29 )
I'm not sure if I missed this, but the Art Galleries just seem like they're for art and I'm a little sad that they don't accommodate written works xD I'm not looking for a place to make more volts, what are you talking about. Since sites usually suffer from low activity in a sole writing board, I was thinking of suggesting to make the Art Gallery into an Art and Writing Exhibit or something similar.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:15:48 )
Your idea is a good one. I feel like writing is often overlooked on these sites as a main topic. There is the Art Gallery, as you've said, but I didn't get the feeling that writing is alright to post there. I've seen some people post their works in Literature, but that also doesn't feel right.

So a thumbs up for having a writing board, or specifying written works in one of the existing sub-forums.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:21:47 )
I at first thought of the Literature board as well, but according to the description it seemed to be geared not towards discussing literature than actually creating it, thus the suggestion :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 02:23:15 )
I've recently wanted to get back into writing, and this is an idea I can get behind.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:55:25 )
I love this idea! I'm an aspiring writer and I would love to share some of my pieces with other Volties!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 07:44:43 )
The art galleries forum welcomes all forms of art. Whether it be drawings, written works, singing (sharing your youtube channel I guess?). Art is a broad array of talents, not just visuals. :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.