Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Crystal's Cozy Campfire Chat & Cuddle!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 21:08:06 )

I've never gone camping, but I remember going to a camp for a class field trip when I was in elementary school. It was really fun! But I returned home and found I had a bunch of mosquito bites all over my legs when I wore shorts. o no;
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 21:09:21 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Crystalkitsune85:

@star2000shadow: Yeah same. The last year I was in college was 2010 so over a decade of no school.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Same here 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 21:24:22 )

@star2000shadow: I went to the local community college here. I was originally doing a program for an illustration certificate but then my grandfather said I should get an AA degree, so I started doing other General Education stuff. Back when I started, an AA was all you would need to possibly be interned somewhere (or so I was told) and then when I was like two classes away from getting my AA, a teacher was like "Oh well you'll need a Bachelors in Art in order to even be considered for an intern position" and my community college didn't have a Bachelor's program, meaning once I finished the AA there, I'd have to do another 4 years at a state college. Which we couldn't afford, which is why I was in a Community College instead....so I just gave up and worked menial jobs for a while until I just stayed home and took care of my grandparents.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 21:51:30 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Crystalkitsune85:

@star2000shadow: I went to the local community college here. I was originally doing a program for an illustration certificate but then my grandfather said I should get an AA degree, so I started doing other General Education stuff. Back when I started, an AA was all you would need to possibly be interned somewhere (or so I was told) and then when I was like two classes away from getting my AA, a teacher was like "Oh well you'll need a Bachelors in Art in order to even be considered for an intern position" and my community college didn't have a Bachelor's program, meaning once I finished the AA there, I'd have to do another 4 years at a state college. Which we couldn't afford, which is why I was in a Community College instead....so I just gave up and worked menial jobs for a while until I just stayed home and took care of my grandparents.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

I did an at home art collage until a person i thought was a friend and i moved in with had me cancel when i was really really depressed and not into much of anything and just wanting su pport, and yeah now i regret doing so ..'sigh' ah well. <:3( )~~

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 22:15:15 )

@star2000shadow: If I hadn't of gone to community college, I'd of never of met my best friend Jamie. The first semester I did, I actually met her on the last day of an art class, because I changed seats on the last day, because we could sit anywhere that day. I had met another girl earlier in a creative writing class, but we didn't keep in touch nearly as long as me and Jamie have. We met in 2003 and we're still friends. Before the covid crap, we used to go out at least once a month and get lunch and hang out. We still chat via text though, so we keep in touch. But I'd of never met her had I never did college.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 22:16:41 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Crystalkitsune85:

@star2000shadow: If I hadn't of gone to community college, I'd of never of met my best friend Jamie. The first semester I did, I actually met her on the last day of an art class, because I changed seats on the last day, because we could sit anywhere that day. I had met another girl earlier in a creative writing class, but we didn't keep in touch nearly as long as me and Jamie have. We met in 2003 and we're still friends. Before the covid crap, we used to go out at least once a month and get lunch and hang out. We still chat via text though, so we keep in touch. But I'd of never met her had I never did college.

well that and i cou ldn't afford it it was actually cheaper doing the w h ome schooling ah well 'shrugs'

"Oh, the tired horror!"

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.