Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Metal Cabin

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:35:23 )

I happen to know several people that would be instantly interested in this game if you can smonch the mosnters.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:36:30 )
Dhdjd im sorry ghost I forgot that human bodies existed for a moment, only pixels did

Cant wait to pat pettos and gibe treats

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:36:37 )
THEY BETTER BUCKLE UP THEN

there's gunna be so many goddamn monsters you can smonch in it

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:39:31 )
also maybe the witches I haven't decided yet... there's so many goddamn witches Im going to have to design JKDHLJDK

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:39:52 )
also unrelated but original London recording Misto in the Rum Tum Tugger song is my favourite, just the way he says his line, it's very funny. he milks it for all it's worth

(just for that song tho, I still like '98 better)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:40:34 )
I sitll need to waychi cays with you all

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:40:49 )
yes you do... YES.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:41:06 )
And eyes at all the withces

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:42:01 )
Ivhave an appointment with cats...some time...iunno when....timezones hard..

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:43:39 )
kjDHJKD Im just outloud brainstorming with you guys sorry, real talk this projects been on my mind a lot HAHA

yeah I gotta... decide what kinda spells I wanna put in the game and everything, I suck at this stuff because I dont play a lot of games and I'm not very good at them, so it's going to be funny

but I want the different covens to be like... themed to their specialty, and thats the kinda spells they sell... all I have in mind so far is Spade's coven (havent thought of their theme but I imagine they're more generalized...), Echo's coven (moon worship), then a tech coven and a nature coven... all I got so far KJDHJKD

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:44:05 )
AND YES DIP you just let us know when works for you and we'll make it happen

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:44:39 )

Frankly, not having a pre-set notion of spells in games will likely result in a much more original set.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:45:20 )
that's kind of what I was thinking like... DONT look into it and just come up with whatever my brain decides sounds cool and see how it all works out DKJHDJK

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:47:21 )
sob tho bwess...

I was thinking of doing like... Nav's story for the demo since i have him pretty much figured out, and maybe tying it to the tech witch coven?

I havent decided tho because I wanna make both like, a real computer whiz techy witch and a mechanic witch and Im unsure if they would belong to the same coven or if I should split those into two... but itd be easier on myself if they were in one

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:53:14 )
Oooh

Does this mean we get flying cars in the future at last
Iunno wgat im saying anoymore it sleeo time ill be back in uhhh...9 hours? Like a good boy? Idk I'm dumb
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:56:45 )
DYING nah... man this is going to be hard to explain, my brain is like a mess of "THIS IS A GOOD IDEA" but I have no actual idea how to pull it off until I goof with it (as you know from working on events with me)

but I want spells to like, control certain objects in game? so thats what you'd get from that coven... so like, remotely turning on a vehicle and moving it, or or like things where you can turn on tech and use it (whether it be to attack or protect yourself or solve puzzles or cause distraction, etc etc)

and maybe some kinda hacking thing...

you can tell i have it all figured out SO WELL and its not just a mess of thoughts

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:56:58 )
AND SLEEP WELL DIP

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:08:14 )
I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET BUT UH... its gunna depend on what's easiest let's be real ;3c

but in my head you could use the skill and move it remotely, so maybe switch to you controlling the car or something... but it'd be on a timer or something.... so you can do stuff at a distance maybe...

could do one where you have to move it yourself tho, and the latter be the upgraded version you gotta unlock by impressing mechanic witch more

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:10:47 )
forgot to say it but I also plan on using those werewoof girlfriends I drew (and claiming as my own because it was BARELY fanart KJDHDK)

but Im gunna turn them into witches instead so that I have two less to design... debating if I wanna make them be part of Spade's coven or like, their own (leaning to the latter and make them part of the nature witches)

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:17:49 )
KLDJDKL OH YEAH SO.. like originally it was gunna be set in different towns but I think Im gunna switch it to like, all being set in one big city? because everyone's so urban themed anyway might as well embrace it... so nature witch coven would hidden be in the city's park KJDHJDK

DYING THO, ominous. but bwess thank ;'3c Ill probably bug you a lot during this, Im already sweating at the idea of actually coding it HAHA
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.